• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Build team needed (creating new map)

Reaction score
why hello there everybody my name is ferno33 and i hope to recruit some of you mcsg players to come help me out with a new minecraft survival games map i am currently working on i know it is currently in alpha stages and i think getting my usual friends to help me it will turn into a total disaster...
so i need you!!!
yes you, unless your with your friend then great id like him to join to :D...

all you need to do is fill out this short application to join our team:

IGN:
working mic/teamspeak or skype:
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype):
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built):
do you like fun (optional):
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ):
redstoner/ builder/terraformer if not all:

if you are putting in a request for a friend please fill out this application but put - For my friend
at the end of it

and guys even if you arent applying for the team send me some team names i'd love to hear some wacky names in the chat

kind regards
-ferno33

Ranks:

cheif builder/head of build team:
ferno33

Build leaders:
lordofthetnt
mantas1997
Joshkey
Teije

Builders:
maxlupus
2020ecoman
Arknesis
Tritent9009
kingisaiah20
CreaTe_MaNiiaC
Redstoners:
BennyBoy123
ThaBilly

Builders/Redstoners:
ryry636
migget2025

Terrafoermers:
Hysericallyfy
hey guys i was talking with team elite so we think we shall be making the new map Desert Resort and we hope they will be helping us in the build process :)
-ferno

BennyBoy123

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:bennyboy2001
working mic/teamspeak or skype:i have a working mic
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype):ben.martinsmith1
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built):i havent got any pictures up yet but i will get them to you ASAP
do you like fun (optional):i love fun :)
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ): i think i am a good builder as do all my friends i am also a good redstoner

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: maxlupus
working mic/teamspeak or skype: No no no. But I think it works with PM'ing each other in Mcsg.
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): ...
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built): When I get on my computer in two days I'll put up some.
do you like fun (optional): Of course!
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ): Amazing! You'll see soon.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
And will you put up a server to build the Arena on? Not Hamachi if so...
And I'm decent with WorldEdit.

Reaction score
Why hello everyone id like to inform you I will be verifying your applications tomorrow due to the fact I'm currently updating from my phone but I will be spending my time tonight going over your applications...
Happy hunger games and may the odds of getting into my build team be ever in your favour
-ferno

Reaction score
To answer max's questions no I will not be using hamaxhi due to the fact mine is screwed up and there will be world edit and Id like to see your redefine skills and you could be a vital part of the team... ull have to show me some redatone because I know bugger all :)
-Ferno

Reaction score
IGN:bennyboy2001
working mic/teamspeak or skype:i have a working mic
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype):ben.martinsmith1
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built):i havent got any pictures up yet but i will get them to you ASAP
do you like fun (optional):i love fun :)
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ): i think i am a good builder as do all my friends i am also a good redstoner
ACCEPTED!
welcome to the team
your rank:Redstoner
(need to speak to you to give you the server ip and such)

Reaction score
IGN: maxlupus
working mic/teamspeak or skype: No no no. But I think it works with PM'ing each other in Mcsg.
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): ...
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built): When I get on my computer in two days I'll put up some.
do you like fun (optional): Of course!
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ): Amazing! You'll see soon.
ACCEPTED!
welcome to the team
your rank:Builder
(need to speak to you to give you the server ip and such)

Reaction score
please can everyone give me ideas for team names cuse all i have right now is (SGB:Survival Gmaes Builders)
and personaly i dont like that name is great and id like some team names so i can start a poll :)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
PM me now man! I can think of a good name!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
And I'll may join Team Elite but I can still help you with this map!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci