• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Build team needed (creating new map)

Reaction score
IGN: Arknesis or ihazzat
working mic/teamspeak or skype: yes, yes and yes.
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype):xxarknesisxx
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built): uhm... nothing that i had digital.
do you like fun (optional): of cours?
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ): Yes, Sergent, I am.
redstoner or builder if not both: Builder, and medium redstoner.
ACCEPTED!
welcome to the team
your rank:Builder
we will use you for your redstone skills so they may be vital but if you dont want to do redstone fine by me

Reaction score
IGN: ryry636
working mic/teamspeak or skype: Yeah
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): ryry636
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built): You have seen my builds on the Survival Building Server so I feel it would be redundant to put them here, but anyways I helped with capitol building and the lobby that wasn't excepted :/
do you like fun (optional): It depends what kind of fun. I enjoy having fun in bed with people I mean... I enjoy having fun in, yeah the bed.
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ): I think I am the best builder there is. My dirt houses look like castles that's how good I am.
redstoner or builder if not both: I could go for both as in I would trap my own builds.
ACCEPTED!
welcome to the team
your rank:Builder/redstoner
if you dont want to redstone just tell me ryry but your more than welcome to

Reaction score
IGN:Tritent9009
working mic/teamspeak or skype:skype
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype):neil.roberts89
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built):i cant currently show you pics of my work atm due to bugs in my jar file and appdata it crashes
do you like fun (optional):are you serious I LOVE FUN
do you think you are gennarly a good builder: i am generally a good builder but unfortunatley i have no pics but if u let me i can trial on the server for a build and show u my potention.

<3 Tritent
ACCEPTED!
welcome to the team

kingisaiah20

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:kingisaiah20
working mic/teamspeak or skype:both yes
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): kingisaiah20 for both
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built):Have some if you wanna see them
do you like fun (optional):Yes
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ):Yes i have helped with one build
redstoner or builder if not both:alright with redstone, Builder mainly

Reaction score
IGN:kingisaiah20
working mic/teamspeak or skype:both yes
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): kingisaiah20 for both
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built):Have some if you wanna see them
do you like fun (optional):Yes
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ):Yes i have helped with one build
redstoner or builder if not both:alright with redstone, Builder mainly
ACCEPTED!
welcome to the team

CreaTe_

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: CreaTe_MaNiiaC
working mic/teamspeak or skype: Yeah, both.
skype name(if you don't have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): Private message you it if accepted.
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built):
do you like fun (optional): I AM THE FUNNEST PERSON EVAR.
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people plead to me about this lol :) ): Yeah, I am reasonably good :3.
redstoner or builder if not both: builder, can do little bits of redstone though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci