• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Build team needed (creating new map)

Reaction score
And I'll may join Team Elite but I can still help you with this map!
i dont mind im actually friends of joshkey and teije so go ahead and join them there really good builders and about the ip i will give it to you tommorow i think thats when my server will have the map ready to be edited (i started with the spawn)
-ferno

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Can't I join now? I'll probably not be able to play tomorrow. You can trust me to not grief or any of that.

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: 2020ecoman
working mic/teamspeak or skype: No, Unfortunately
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): ...
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built): http://2020ecoman.imgur.com/all/ These are some of my Nordic Builds that I've been working on for about a week now. Hope you like them :D
do you like fun (optional): Sure, why not :)
do you think you are gennarly a good builder: I think I am quite a good builder, but if you looked at my builds, you could decide for yourself :)

Reaction score
IGN: 2020ecoman
working mic/teamspeak or skype: No, Unfortunately
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): ...
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built): http://2020ecoman.imgur.com/all/ These are some of my Nordic Builds that I've been working on for about a week now. Hope you like them :D
do you like fun (optional): Sure, why not :)
do you think you are gennarly a good builder: I think I am quite a good builder, but if you looked at my builds, you could decide for yourself :)
ACCEPTED!
welcome to the team
your rank:Builder
(need to speak to you to give you the server ip and such)

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey Fern, Thanks for accepting my Application. :) What should I use to talk to you for server IP and anything else? Thanks again!
Eco

ryry636

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: ryry636
working mic/teamspeak or skype: Yeah
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): ryry636
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built): You have seen my builds on the Survival Building Server so I feel it would be redundant to put them here, but anyways I helped with capitol building and the lobby that wasn't excepted :/
do you like fun (optional): It depends what kind of fun. I enjoy having fun in bed with people I mean... I enjoy having fun in, yeah the bed.
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ): I think I am the best builder there is. My dirt houses look like castles that's how good I am.
redstoner or builder if not both: I could go for both as in I would trap my own builds.

Arknesis

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Arknesis or ihazzat
working mic/teamspeak or skype: yes, yes and yes.
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype):xxarknesisxx
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built): uhm... nothing that i had digital.
do you like fun (optional): of cours?
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ): Yes, Sergent, I am.
redstoner or builder if not both: Builder, and medium redstoner.

Tritent9009

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Tritent9009
working mic/teamspeak or skype:skype
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype):neil.roberts89
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built):i cant currently show you pics of my work atm due to bugs in my jar file and appdata it crashes
do you like fun (optional):are you serious I LOVE FUN
do you think you are gennarly a good builder: i am generally a good builder but unfortunatley i have no pics but if u let me i can trial on the server for a build and show u my potention.

<3 Tritent

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci