• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Build team needed (creating new map)

Reaction score
Skyfall? I'd say James Bond's original house! ;)

IGN: Hystericallify
working mic/teamspeak or skype: Teamspeak. Mic is somehow or another working
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): pamela13orhere (don't ask)
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built): Urm, one abandoned project is Outside the Fort. I'm working on Lost Ridge with a bunch of other guys like maxlupus, teije, 2020ecoman, etc.
do you like fun (optional): What's fun? Jk, who doesn't like fun? o_o
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ): I'm no builder, I'm a terraformer, unfortunately. But overall, I'd say that I'm awesome.
redstoner or builder if not both: Redstoner & Terraformer
ACCEPTED
YOUR RANK:
Redstoner/Terreformer

Reaction score
IGN: DaPieHD

working mic/teamspeak or skype: YEP!

age: 11 (i know its young, but im a talented builder, and quite mature) (BTW cant normally talk on Skype, family hates minecraft so i feel embarrased when i talk to someone about playing it) (i know its weird, but lulwuteva) (why am i doing so my brackets)

skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): patpie65

previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built):eugghhh, dont really have anything to take pictures with. Sorry!!!

do you like fun (optional):i like all types of fun. Survival Games fun, building fun, AND SPONGEBOB STYLE FUN

do you think you are generally a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ):Uh... yeah, i do build stuff for mah friends server, and my own (used to, dad took down my paypal)

redstoner or builder if not both:im actually alot more enthusiastic on redstone, although im a good builder

THANKS BRU PLEASE ACCEPT MA APP!!!!!
peace out
Clarifying:
sorry for not answering to your post in such a long time and i havent really kept track of this thread but i may have to clarify with my team leaders and the team elite members but otherwise your accepted :)

Reaction score
IGN: lolistwee
working mic/teamspeak or skype: look down
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): i can just msg u in mcsg
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built): bottom
do you like fun (optional): uh DUH
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol :) ): i have made several mansions in SP using creative and survival
redstoner or builder if not both: both pretty decent with redstone

i know thats not too great but i thought of a map and that was the corni idea
Clarifying:
i want to talk to team elite about this otherwise you are accepted im sorry for being slightly harsher but now tht we may be doing it with them i shall need to talk to joshkey and teige and ill get back to you asap

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Clarifying:
i want to talk to team elite about this otherwise you are accepted im sorry for being slightly harsher but now tht we may be doing it with them i shall need to talk to joshkey and teige and ill get back to you asap
will it be on a server?

PatPie65

Tribute
Reaction score
Clarifying:
sorry for not answering to your post in such a long time and i havent really kept track of this thread but i may have to clarify with my team leaders and the team elite members but otherwise your accepted :)
Thanks dude! I' love to join team elite, Please can you send me a request on Skype? (patpie65) I hope to talk to you on skype.

Angusogilvie

Tribute
Reaction score
working mic/teamspeak or skype: Skype
skype name(if you dont have teamspeak or if you want me to have your skype): angus.m.ogilvie
previous builds(some pictures or some links or videos whatever just show me what you have built): I have built a ton of cool stuff
do you like fun (optional): YES!
do you think you are gennarly a good builder (want to hear people pleed to me about this lol ): I'm pretty good.

migget2025

Spectator
Reaction score
wasup dude, i see we'll be redstoning together. Yay. See you there. BTW check with ferno but think might be head redstoner not sure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci