• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No it isn't, I didn't say ANYTHING about Ender_Harold. Are you really going to start flame on a thread like this? Now THAT is disrespectful...
It is disrespectful to talk about meaningless subjects on a serious thread. Please don't try to act like Burtry is the bad guy here to cover your mistake. Correcting someone is not flaming. That being said, we're ready to move on, so let's please not talk about this anymore. If you wish to, do it privately.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
No it isn't, I didn't say ANYTHING about Ender_Harold. Are you really going to start flame on a thread like this? Now THAT is disrespectful...
I belive he' just trying to say that this is a serious thread. It isn't a place to be pointing out things that are off topic. If you think it's flame, don't respond because your not helping this thread anymore than he is if he's flaming.

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
why not stay :(
I really don't know what to do, to be honest. A few people find it unnecessary for me to be on Cole's account. I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, other than the fact that that's disrespectful

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
I can feel your pain, just last weekend a student at my school at our school committed suicide. He was a varsity football player, and a senior. I'll grieve for your brother just as my entire school grieved for him.

My condolences is for you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci