• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
http://d.pr/i/Sywi
He's right, there is a 1 hour and 2 minute difference between those posts. In the original post he said his brother committed suicide last night.

If this is true, I feel incredibly bad for thinking this is fake. I apologize with all my heart if this is true.

thugged

Spectator
Reaction score
http://d.pr/i/Sywi
He's right, there is a 1 hour and 2 minute difference between those posts. In the original post he said his brother committed suicide last night.
The only possible assumption is that he did the act in that time, which would be really weird at that time of day, especially at the time waking up for school.

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone needs to stop with the suspicion. Even if it is fake, we need to take this as if it did happen, which it most certainly could have. Just imagine being in his shoes. If your brother committed suicide, and people started to blame you for thinking that you faked it on the forums, how would you feel?

Stop with the suspicion, please. If it continues, I will lock this thread.

Last edited:

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Everyone needs to stop with the suspicion. Even if it is fake, we need to take this as if it did happen, which it most certainly could have. Just imagine being in his shoes. If your brother committed suicide, and people started to blame you for thinking that you faked it on the forums, how would you feel?

Stop with the suspicion, please. If it continues, I will lock this thread.
Please do lock this thread. I'm really upset by the terrible people that are harassing me. My brother is dead and some people refuse to accept that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci