• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptic_Gamer

Diamond
Reaction score
After reading through every response I have found that no words can describe how horrible and painful this is and how sorry people really are. I have never expierenced death with someone as close as a brother, sister, or parent but I believe the best thing to do think about what the person wanted and that in death they wouldn't want everyone to be sad from their passing but to remember them in a positive way and celebrate the life they had. Although it sounds kind of weird I feel as though people wouldn't want everyone to cry because of their passing but to smile at the real person they were and remember the good times you have spent with him. Kids in school can be really mean and are completely unaware of what they are doing and what that person is going through. As there are no words that can describe such an event or how it feels to go through it. This deeply saddens me just to imagine going through being his brother it must be so much worse to actually be there. I hope he has a happy afterlife and finds peace within himself and know that he loved you, even through any hard times you and your family may have gone through.

Bulla

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't wanna to sound rude but I believe this is all a lie, I have talked to many people about this and they have seen the account Ender_Harold in game, you would think you'd be crying with your family not playing minecraft. There has been instances like this before, someone posted on a YouTube channel that the Youtuber died, in the end it was a joke, I believe this is happening again. So I'm sorry I don't believe that he is dead. If he is I'm very sorry from your loss but yea it's kinda suspicious.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't wanna to sound rude but I believe this is all a lie, I have talked to many people about this and they have seen the account Ender_Harold in game, you would think you'd be crying with your family not playing minecraft. There has been instances like this before, someone posted on a YouTube channel that the Youtuber died, in the end it was a joke, I believe this is happening again. So I'm sorry I don't believe that he is dead. If he is I'm very sorry from your loss but yea it's kinda suspicious.
If this thread is true, he commited suicide on Thursday. It is now Saturday. Why would he be crying with his family 2 days later.

thugged

Spectator
Reaction score
This also some what catches me too. I don't feel like his brother would come on the forums every day since his death, or even post about it. He posted about it the day he dies, and the following days, I really would not have the time to do that if my relatives, or even brother died. I am not trying to be rude, and if this, is, sadly true, my condolences go to you Colin, and your family.

BunnzOfCookie

Career
Reaction score
Yea... Send us a picture or link. I have a weird tummy feeling.

(My condolences if it's real)

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
On 6:27 AM (January 17, 2014), why did Ender_Harold post on cadbane's profile saying "Thanks!" If he died the night before that? And if it was his brother why did he do it? Look at all content by ender to check if what I'm saying is true
It's a conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci