• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[CA|US] Restriction

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
If you really talked to KellieBreanne our clan would be disbanded.
And we won 3-2 then u guys asked to go first to 5 cause we won, we clearly said for fun because we already won.
Don't mess with us unless you have proofs.

Cordially, Restriction.
You told us that we will go to 5 games and we did and you said change roster and we went on ca and we beat you 5-4 the last match was on survival games 5

LegendMaxqc

Tribute
Reaction score
proofs? cuz i wasnt there on last fun games thats why i left otherwise i would have stayed and play seriously.

You dont have any proofs of the games.

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
fun games? you guys said we will go to five and i can check our stats and we was on the same games for 2 games in a row on CA. look at your imagur. you are the one that said ok to zburgbacher about going to 5.

LegendMaxqc

Tribute
Reaction score
i took this screenshot before first game that him asying bo5 then i was ok.

Bo5 = Best Of 5 Matches = We do 5 matches, clan with best score win

LegendMaxqc

Tribute
Reaction score
we agreed on bo5 and your score says we did 9 games, learn to math dude.

LegendMaxqc

Tribute
Reaction score
in the 'second image' of imgur. I first off asked for a bo3[we dont see in screenshot], then u said; no best to 5. EVERYONE though , bo5. whodied even asked if that meant bo5 and you said yes[we dont see in screenshot].

zburgbacher3031

Experienced
Reaction score
in the 'second image' of imgur. I first off asked for a bo3[we dont see in screenshot], then u said; no best to 5. EVERYONE though , bo5. whodied even asked if that meant bo5 and you said yes[we dont see in screenshot].
I didn't say bo5 I said best to 5 are you blind

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci