• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cascade [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't have any pictures of builds Dx, they're not so good but I really want to learn how to build D:
I am sorry, but we only accept players who are confident in their building abilities. Try and practice, and you may be accepted in the future.
Sorry!
Sincerely,
-IronOre12
Cascade Owner

fernno33

Spectator
Reaction score
I am sorry, but we only accept players who are confident in their building abilities. Try and practice, and you may be accepted in the future.
Sorry!
Sincerely,
-IronOre12
Cascade Owner
It's alright , I understand. :)

ThatFuryFellow

Platinum
Reaction score
Looking for people to help Redstone, Terraform, and even some builders so we can continue our current map in progress!

ToastySoldier_

Platinum
Reaction score
  1. Age: 12
  2. IGN: ToastySoldier
  3. Name: Charlie Theuer (TOY-er)
  4. Location: US Central Easter Time
  5. Have you been a member of a build team before? (Please name): Nope, i have not been part of a Build Team
  6. 3x Builds (with proof they are yours):http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/ToastySoldier/
  7. Experience:I attempted to build a MCSG Map but it didn't work out too well...
  8. What blocks do you enjoy building with?: Planks, Logs, Stone Bricks, Coblestone
  9. Are you skilled in WorldEdit?:I know the basics.
  10. What themes can you build in?: Rustic, Medieval, Futuristic,
  11. Why do you want to join Cascade?: I want to but my Building Skills to the test:)
  12. What can you contribute?: Me, helping out with building , getting things done quicker, all that jazz :)
  13. How many hours can you contribute during the week?: 4:30 PM - 9:00PM
  14. How many hours can you contribute during the weekend?: 7:00AM - 10:00AM, 4:30PM - 9:00PM
I hope my skills make up for my age. I'm really excited to see fi i can build for this team :D

ThatFuryFellow

Platinum
Reaction score
  5. Have you been a member of a build team before? (Please name): Nope, i have not been part of a Build Team
  6. 3x Builds (with proof they are yours):http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/ToastySoldier/
  7. Experience:I attempted to build a MCSG Map but it didn't work out too well...
  8. What blocks do you enjoy building with?: Planks, Logs, Stone Bricks, Coblestone
  11. Why do you want to join Cascade?: I want to but my Building Skills to the test:)
  12. What can you contribute?: Me, helping out with building , getting things done quicker, all that jazz :)
  14. How many hours can you contribute during the weekend?: 7:00AM - 10:00AM, 4:30PM - 9:00PM
I hope my skills make up for my age. I'm really excited to see fi i can build for this team :D
You were in Team Apollo, and also I referred you :D

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
Accepted as Builder
Reason: Exceptional Trial Build!

jjdahm

Spectator
Reaction score
  1. Age:12, 13 within the next few months
  2. IGN:jjdahm
  3. Name:Jack
  4. Location:MN
  5. Have you been a member of a build team before? (Please name):Nope
  6. 1x Picture of a redstone contraption you have made: http://imgur.com/8L4Nhr0,fuljnhf,U0SFiVS,Hhmbsbr,ZyBoThi,jB2lc4J It is a working connect 4 mini game I built. It is an album so click on all the pages to see all the pictures.
  7. 1x Picture of a trap you have made: http://imgur.com/m7lyIes,xDnzDHl#0 yes ik very simple but I can make way more complex if needed
  8. Experience: I've been playing minecraft for over a year now and I have tinkered around with redstone a lot in that amount of time.
  9. Why do like building with redstone?: Because it opened a whole new world of possibilities to minecraft.
  10. Why do you want to join Cascade?: Because I like helping, I love building with redstone, and I have lots of free time to help out.
  11. What can you contribute?: Pretty much anything redstone related aside from those huge redstone pc's and stuff.
  12. How many hours can you contribute during the week?:5-10 depending on the week.
  13. How many hours can you contribute during the weekend?: 8-16.

mcdude96

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, you would have done one earlier, but you weren't on TeamSpeak! Maybe I can arrange sometime tomorrow.
-IronOre12
Iron,
I'll have him do the build tonight while you're gone.
-mcdude96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci