• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad, SG6 could be a problem.

Should SG6 be on these servers

• Yes

Votes: 79 64.8%
  • No (give a reason)

Votes: 43 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude what do you not understand about the map being exclusive PERIOD, it's not going anywhere besides the hive, no where. and Teweran maight make there 3rd map exclusive, as much as I hate this crap there's no reason to lie.
I'll have to agree with MiCr2 here. It may be exclusive for a little while to start, but definitely nowhere near forever. It may be a long time or short time after it's released, but eventually they will have to open it to the public.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
False. Survival Games 6 will not be publicly available for download anywhere. World downloading the map will break the Terms of Service of both the maps and the servers, so that is not a good idea.

As for Teweran 3 that is completely up to the Teweran build team, however I won't be suprised if they follow Team Vareide in what they are doing with SG6.
Dude what do you not understand about the map being exclusive PERIOD, it's not going anywhere besides the hive, no where. and Teweran maight make there 3rd map exclusive, as much as I hate this crap there's no reason to lie.
I didn't say that they will uploading the exact same map. I clearly understand the word exclusive. But I know for sure that they will be upload the map slightly different, just like they did for SG 1 - 5.
MCSG also got "exclusive" maps from them in that corn and such were removed. Take for example SG2, in the public download there is that big huge corn building, now if you were to go on our or hive's server you wouldn't find that, because it's a different version of the map. Understand me now? Good.

If TV decides not to upload a public version of the map, the fan base will no doubt bug them to release the map, which they will do.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Hell no what makes you think that son?He didn't upload the revamped maps and anyway he won't upload SG6 to PMC for public download
Go to google and type "Survival Game PMC" and click the link that takes you PMC and you will find a download link for the map, this is for all 5 maps "son".

And sorry for double posting, on phone edit section is derby when msgs dosen't fit in the box where you type the msg.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
guys stop this argument now, both sides were wrong, here's HiveMC's official statement on the issue: http://forum.hivemc.com/threads/about-mcsg-the-full-story-and-forum-etiquette.3222/
(Also I think it was wrong of chad to randomly begin removing VIP from TV members and may be a reason why its not also exclusive on MCSG servers, if I was TV I'd be annoyed, but I do think it will be released to public at some point.)

ratsknalc

Spectator
Reaction score
If TV decides not to upload a public version of the map, the fan base will no doubt bug them to release the map, which they will do.
The only reason SG6 is being made is because of The Hive - so no, Vareide is in charge of map releases, Vareide is part owner of The Hive, so nooope.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
guys stop this argument now, both sides were wrong, here's HiveMC's official statement on the issue: http://forum.hivemc.com/threads/about-mcsg-the-full-story-and-forum-etiquette.3222/
(Also I think it was wrong of chad to randomly begin removing VIP from TV members and may be a reason why its not also exclusive on MCSG servers, if I was TV I'd be annoyed, but I do think it will be released to public at some point.)
Just getting this out there, Chad did not remove their VIP for no reason. All the VIP ranks were reset from MCSG to MCSGv2, along with all the bans. So no, he did not (as far as I know) go through every individual TV member and de-vip them on our servers. But after Variede's split with us, he did not reinstate their ranks due to TV having their own survival games and splitting from us.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Copied from Vareide's post on The Hive:

With our Survival Games on The Hive. We aim to have only exclusive or semi exclusive maps.

We welcome map submissions from the community and we will easily add them in to our servers if the maps are good. But, the map can not be downloable anywhere else (for example PlanetMinecraft or Minecraft Forums). It can also not be submitted to any other server.

Did The Hive put Steamshire Island or their Revamped Maps up for download? No, so SG6 won't either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci