• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad, SG6 could be a problem.

Should SG6 be on these servers

• Yes

Votes: 79 64.8%
  • No (give a reason)

Votes: 43 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yea true, but i ran into a team of 3 friday and and i had really good stuff like full iron and diamond sword and then they all teamed me and i died i hate teams cuz they were not in a skype call they were not friends and i hate ppl like that

Invictus

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay seriously can someone answer my question, some people are saying it's only excusive for 1 month and others are saying that Teweran left completely. I need to know which ones true.

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
I also just realised another group of people who will suffer because of this decision: if the traps are plugin based, then the proper map won't be available for download like the other 5!

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I also just realised another group of people who will suffer because of this decision: if the traps are plugin based, then the proper map won't be available for download like the other 5!
You dummy the map won't be downloadable ofc they'll have to go on The HIVE to play it

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
You dummy the map won't be downloadable ofc they'll have to go on The HIVE to play it
Yeah that's what I said, "the map won't be available for download like the other 5". I'll admit I could of phrased that post better. I'm just complaining that the availability of this map will be much smaller than any before it, and that really irks me.

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Team Elite is obviously the new Team Variede, if it wasn't obvious enough to you guys :p

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What do you mean exactly? Do you mean the Baccas in the servers? Or something else? Because MCSG is probably one of the best communities I have. Encountered on Minecraft. I'm sorry if you don't see it like that.
The Bajan Canadian fans, hackers, over confident weirdos, and of course... the lazy owner :) jkjk but honestly it's going down the drain as of recently :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci