• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad, SG6 could be a problem.

Should SG6 be on these servers

• Yes

Votes: 79 64.8%
  • No (give a reason)

Votes: 43 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plg21

District 13
Reaction score
How are people having this argument? "TE>Teweren>TV"

Who cares who makes maps? If you like the survival games, you wouldn't give two craps about who was leaving and what maps we could have.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How are people having this argument? "TE>Teweren>TV"

Who cares who makes maps? If you like the survival games, you wouldn't give two craps about who was leaving and what maps we could have.
Some people seek out arguments because it causes flame, and it's exciting.

RWJP

Spectator
Reaction score
It was Chad,and I think that he was completely reasonable.
So it was completely reasonable for the TeamVareide members who worked their asses off making Sg1-5 to lose VIP just because Chad got upset with Dennis and the Jolly's?

I'd love to know how you justify that one!

I don't know if it is possible or even a good idea but it would be ideal for there to be a partnership between mcsg and hive, considering how similar the servers are set up and the limited space that hive has at the moment.
That was originally the plan. The Jolly Old Brits and Dennis wanted to either buy out, or merge with MCSG. Chad refused, so the Hive got it's own SG plugin instead, which is where this whole situation started.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
So it was completely reasonable for the TeamVareide members who worked their asses off making Sg1-5 to lose VIP just because Chad got upset with Dennis and the Jolly's?

That's not what happened?

Just getting this out there, Chad did not remove their VIP for no reason. All the VIP ranks were reset from MCSG to MCSGv2, along with all the bans. So no, he did not (as far as I know) go through every individual TV member and de-vip them on our servers. But after Variede's split with us, he did not reinstate their ranks due to TV having their own survival games and splitting from us.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score

That was originally the plan. The Jolly Old Brits and Dennis wanted to either buy out, or merge with MCSG. Chad refused, so the Hive got it's own SG plugin instead, which is where this whole situation started.
Why do people care about a rank, lol? Contributing didn't grant immunity from Chad's decisions.

Llama

Tribute
Reaction score
Why do people care about a rank, lol? Contributing didn't grant immunity from Chad's decisions.
RWJP is a member of TeamVareide, so he does know about the whole situation. Just telling you incase you thought he was a randomer who wanted to look cool or something. Anyway, why do we care about our ranks? Because VIP is somewhat a sign of respect and thanks, I guess you could say. We work hard to make SG maps for Chad, and then he takes our VIP away, discourages us from the forums, and banned me from the TS. All because he fell out with Dennis. It's really frustrating how pretty much everyone hates us now, when we havent done anything. Mainly because lots of lies are being spoon fed to you :/.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
RWJP is a member of TeamVareide, so he does know about the whole situation. Just telling you incase you thought he was a randomer who wanted to look cool or something. Anyway, why do we care about our ranks? Because VIP is somewhat a sign of respect and thanks, I guess you could say. We work hard to make SG maps for Chad, and then he takes our VIP away, discourages us from the forums, and banned me from the TS. All because he fell out with Dennis. It's really frustrating how pretty much everyone hates us now, when we havent done anything. Mainly because lots of lies are being spoon fed to you :/.
But it is not that good at the Vareide side either, it is no good creating another SG server, and it will not help anything agaisn't the decision.

Invictus

Tribute
Reaction score
It's the fact that you guys abandoned MCSG, that's why I'm mad at least. I just don't thinl making your own servers was justified.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
This argument is silly. To sum what everybody is saying up.

SG6 isnt coming to any other place than hive(Play it there if it is a problem that you can't play it.)
Teweran has left.
Team Elite is better than Team Vareide and Teweran now that both have left.
Vareide can do whatever he wants with his team's creations.
umm...Team Elite is not better than TV or Teweran :p

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
It's the fact that you guys abandoned MCSG, that's why I'm mad at least. I just don't thinl making your own servers was justified.
umm...it's perfectly justified, people can like more than one server, also TV didn't make the Hive servers that was JollolBrits, and Variede (only Variede) owns some of the server. One example would be SwipeShot, he plays on MCSG but still made his own server for SG

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
umm...it's perfectly justified, people can like more than one server, also TV didn't make the Hive servers that was JollolBrits, and Variede (only Variede) owns some of the server. One example would be SwipeShot, he plays on MCSG but still made his own server for SG
umm...Team Elite is not better than TV or Teweran :p
Double-post FTL

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
Chad has done this towards all TeamVareide related things and banned Clankstar twice from the forums and from the MCSG teamspeak.

Also if they removed Vareides VIP, the amount of complaints and hysteria that would be happening would be imense. Think of it as what happened with BajanCanadian 5x
I may be going off topic here but why did they ban BajanCanadian? Was it because he used better sprint mod? Because I thought he stopped using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci