• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad, SG6 could be a problem.

Should SG6 be on these servers

• Yes

Votes: 79 64.8%
  • No (give a reason)

Votes: 43 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I may be going off topic here but why did they ban BajanCanadian? Was it because he used better sprint mod? Because I thought he stopped using it.
He was temp banned for using better sprint mod, dispite having several warnings, he still used it.

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
I agree with everything this thread is about, but one thing. People seem to think that TV are the bad ones here. They aren't. They havn't done anything wrong. They just have to follow orders from Vareide. And yes, they could leave, but why should they? They are one of the top build teams after all.

As said before, i'm still on MCSG's side. It will always be my home. Yes, stuff has happened, but come on guys, move on. Concentrate on the future of MCSG, which, if everyone, staff and community alike, works together, can grow even more! Sure, we've lost two great build teams, but they only built half the maps we have. We can easily still manage :)

Invictus

Tribute
Reaction score
umm...it's perfectly justified, people can like more than one server, also TV didn't make the Hive servers that was JollolBrits, and Variede (only Variede) owns some of the server. One example would be SwipeShot, he plays on MCSG but still made his own server for SG
I don't think you understand, you abandoned mcsg, ABANDONED.

Invictus

Tribute
Reaction score
umm...it's perfectly justified, people can like more than one server, also TV didn't make the Hive servers that was JollolBrits, and Variede (only Variede) owns some of the server. One example would be SwipeShot, he plays on MCSG but still made his own server for SG
They abandoned mcsg, abandoned it.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
They abandoned mcsg, abandoned it.
No, they did not. No one binds them down and forces them to make us maps, we don't want that.

Please stop trying to flame the subject, if you had read any of the above posts you would know that TV is barely present in the matter. They build what Vareide asks them to build.

I find this whole MCSG vs The Hive thing incredibly silly, people have been blowing it way out of proportion. I enjoy playing TIMV, have several close friends over there thy are staff, etc. Competition is healthy, and we have always had it. So although you might be like "ermergerd, the community is gonna die because we aren't getting Vareides new maps" it really isn't.

Invictus

Tribute
Reaction score
No, they did not. No one binds them down and forces them to make us maps, we don't want that.

Please stop trying to flame the subject, if you had read any of the above posts you would know that TV is barely present in the matter. They build what Vareide asks them to build.

I find this whole MCSG vs The Hive thing incredibly silly, people have been blowing it way out of proportion. I enjoy playing TIMV, have several close friends over there thy are staff, etc. Competition is healthy, and we have always had it. So although you might be like "ermergerd, the community is gonna die because we aren't getting Vareides new maps" it really isn't.
Oh I definetly don't think that the community to die. I just don't believe that it was right for Dennis to decide and leave Chad. I thought that Variedes bond with MCSG would be stronger than that.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
In my opinion, Chad should hire Teweran Build Team to be the new Team Variede. Since Variede left it's the next most sensible option.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Imagine Jamziboy making a Survival Games map.

Better then all these teams combined! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci