• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad, SG6 could be a problem.

Should SG6 be on these servers

• Yes

Votes: 79 64.8%
  • No (give a reason)

Votes: 43 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RWJP

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else saw this but...
The mod ThatOneTomaHawk released a video that summed up the problem between Chad and Team Vareide.
Apparently, Team Vareide wanted all its' members to be VIP, but Chad didn't want to keep making the members VIP. Team Vareide then offered Chad an apparently very large amount of money for the servers, which Chad of course refused. So I guess Team Vareide got mad, then made The Hive, which now thinks it's in some sort of competition with MCSG.
Sounds like ThatOneTomaHawk knows virtually nothing about the situation then.

Some facts:
  • TeamVareide is not The Hive.
  • The Hive was going to exist regardless of whose SG plugin was used (or whether SG even featured at all)
The Hive was already in planning way before this whole mess occurred. Originally, it was going to be TIMV + THB. It was then suggested that SG was added to it. The original plan was to buy out, or merge with MCSG which of course didn't work out. That was when the Jolly's (NOT Dennis) told Chad that they would be competing.

VIP ranks didn't come into it until after that, when Chad started removing them from TeamVareide members out of the blue. There are a number of members who lost paid premium as well.

I will also point out this: Team Vareide is not part of the Hive, it is a building team that now has a deal to work with the Hive, much like how Team Elite works here. TeamVareide itself does not own any part of the Hive, it does not get any say in how the Hive is run etc etc. Yes the line is slightly more blurred because Dennis is a part owner of the Hive but that ownership stops at him. If TeamVareide were not run by Dennis, no doubt it would have made it's own choice on this situation.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly, the Team Vareide maps weren't the best. They have awesome builders and have so much potential to make amazing maps, but they just... don't. They're not the best at understanding how to mix great buildings, terraforming and making the maps fun to play on.
I disagree, SG1 was good, SG2 was good, SG3 was good, SG4 was good, SG5 was meh.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah, I think the de-viping was a little immature on Chad's part as well as jollyolbrit's saying they would likely be competing (which seemed to piss chad off)

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
GET RID OF ALL VAREIDES MAPS AND MAKE TEWERAN THE NEW BUILD TEAM!!!! WHO CARES THAT VAREIDE IS BEING A JERK!!!

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do not worry guys, we will eventually get MCSG exclusives that outweigh one new map. We already have maps that will not be available on the hive and more are on their way! If you feel we need more maps, MAKE ONE! WEW LETS ALL MAKE MAPS!

GET RID OF ALL VAREIDES MAPS AND MAKE TEWERAN THE NEW BUILD TEAM!!!! WHO CARES THAT VAREIDE IS BEING A JERK!!!
Teweran 3 is going to be available on the hive before MCSG

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do not worry guys, we will eventually get MCSG exclusives that outweigh one new map. We already have maps that will not be available on the hive and more are on their way! If you feel we need more maps, MAKE ONE! WEW LETS ALL MAKE MAPS!

Teweran 3 is going to be available on the hive before MCSG
What?

Make worrior woods exlusive if its ok with static.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I'm neutral in this argument. But don't forget that on SG6's PMC page, its also going to advertise the Hive. So gg, you have the whole of PMC going there too.
What?

Make worrior woods exlusive if its ok with static.
Teweran is now with the Hive. In simple words, there you go.

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm neutral in this argument. But don't forget that on SG6's PMC page, its also going to advertise the Hive. So gg, you have the whole of PMC going there too.

Teweran is now with the Hive. In simple words, there you go.
this is war :eek:

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
wow ur the guy that
Umad bro?
The Hive has a awesome community and randomized chest locations, better maps, and a lot more
made that long post about us being friendly with the hive u sure are helping alot

funnybunny

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
wow ur the guy that
made that long post about us being friendly with the hive u sure are helping alot
I hate the hive, you only can win if you take restock because thats where you get ingots, also there is no way to form a root,

zipp303

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
yea but ive won there a couple times and i dont find the server fun tho o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member