• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Return of the no-kick on End Game

Should servers kick players after the end of each round?

• Total voters

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, please kick people, I remember the big problem of people who ghost and people who just sit there AFK.
I think we all forgot about this.

However, there could be an anti-afk plugin, which kicks people who AFK for more than 4 minutes.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
I think we all forgot about this.

However, there could be an anti-afk plugin, which kicks people who AFK for more than 4 minutes.
4 mins would be WAY to short... im afk for 8 mins sometimes if i get stuck..

EDIT: I only stay if i think i have a chance... if im stuck with no gear or weapon... ill leave

RayMC

Diamond
Reaction score
Personally, I think, while this is a good idea in my opinion, that this will render the hub useless. Not only will non-donors not be able to join easily, those (and here I refer to both donors and players) who are in a server will stay there ALL DAY! The original purpose of the Hub was to make a place were joining servers would be simplistic and easy. This will take away the ease for most players. I personally support the idea, because frankly, the server could use some more money and new features, and this WILL help roll in the cash. But if the purpose is to help the common player, then this is a terrible idea

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci