• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Return of the no-kick on End Game

Should servers kick players after the end of each round?

• Total voters

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You should add "A cannon was heard in the distance" back.

HonestAbe17

Survivor
Reaction score
That's the whole reason for doing it. To bring in more money to keep the servers going....Science

T

TheHollowTV

I would like this very much. I would like some nestalgia, though i didn't play much back in those days. :)

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I would say no because I would love to see people want to stay and spectate the match. Now that the servers restart people can just leave because they know they are going to be forced to leave at the end. With them not being kicked we can see more use of the bounty system, sponsors, and even the community getting closer and getting to talk to each other longer and possibly make new friends! I would love to be in the same game with the same people 10 games in a row not thinking of leaving to find another server because you could get to know the people you were playing with and have more fun talking to them about random stuff. Plus if you were the first to die you were the last to get kicked in the lobby which was a pretty cool feature and excuse to stay and watch the entire game.

John jennings

Diamond
Reaction score
Please don't kick members after the game, this will cause more people to buy donor :)

-First Member
I don't mean to down the staff or Chad or anything but they do want to make money from people buying donor so your idea could make them want to kick people lol.

Korbz

Spectator
Reaction score
I personally think that players should get kicked to the lobby otherwise you might just be playing with the same people for most of the time. By being kicked to the lobby it allows you to have different competition which is good.

DaaNieBoY

Survivor
Reaction score
If players immediately get back in lobby how can new non donor people join? it seems unfair for players who try to join.

pKTran

Senior Moderator | Recruiter
Reaction score
Personally, I think that players should be kicked after each game. Why? because it's not fair to non donors that can't get in a game. Now, as Lunaticz brought up, just automatically spawning players into a server would cause more people to buy donor. That's not exactly true. From my time playing on these servers, people upgrade to diamond to get into servers with people like JOEYGRACEFFA and stacysays. So either way people will be upgrading. Having players kicked from the servers will allow players to meet others. Diverse competition. So I say have the players get kicked after each game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci