• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Return of the no-kick on End Game

Should servers kick players after the end of each round?

• Total voters

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Although there are more votes for this idea rather then against, the arguments against this idea strongly outweigh the opposing side. Therefore it should probably stay the way it is. I, at first wanted this implemented into MCSG but after I read arguments from both parties I changed my decision, and I'm sure others will if they read through some of the comments.

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
P
because it's not fair to non donors that can't get in a game.,
If this was the case there would be more eu and us9001 giving you the chance to win donor and other ways to get it. I'm fairly sure most people if they wanted to be in a game with their idols on YouTube or so on would spend a few dollars on giving them a better chance to do this.

I want these servers to keep running as solid as can be, get more money, don't kick people after games.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
P

If this was the case there would be more eu and us9001 giving you the chance to win donor and other ways to get it. I'm fairly sure most people if they wanted to be in a game with their idols on YouTube or so on would spend a few dollars on giving them a better chance to do this.

I want these servers to keep running as solid as can be, get more money, don't kick people after games.
The fact is, donations are going up anyway. We don't need this for money. With more players we are getting more donations. We do need to pay attention to the largest portion of the community, the non donors.

pKTran

Senior Moderator | Recruiter
Reaction score
P

you must not have read my full post. I said that users buy donor to play with VIPs such as JOEYGRACEFFA and stacysays. People donate without automatically spawning in lobby. Next time, please read the whole post because I don't like being repetitive.

HTrain

Tribute
Reaction score
I would definitly want to be not kicked to the hub when a match ends. It would be so much easier to be in the same game as your friends when you don't all have to join the server again.

coolguy9663

Tribute
Reaction score
You should have it so it only kicks non donators after each server clean-up, it will cause more people to buy donator and help more non donators to get into lobbys! This will increase your profits and make your donators happy because they will feel like there getting more of their moneys worth!

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
You should have it so it only kicks non donators after each server clean-up, it will cause more people to buy donator and help more non donators to get into lobbys! This will increase your profits and make your donators happy because they will feel like there getting more of their moneys worth!
The donators already have their money's worth.. They can join a server no matter what most of the time. And how will kicking NON donors help them get into lobbies? So what you are saying is that, instead of letting the non donors go straight into a new lobby, they now have to try to join one in the hub?? Plus the probability of getting kicked cause of a new donor joining in? The reason people by donor is so they can server hop with ease. And as for the want to make more people by donor, that is a true point. However, lets say a non donor is deciding whether he should donate to this server. As in, will he really play on it that often or does he even like it? If he can never join a game, how will he know how the games work? Playing a few games doesn't really give you the feel. If anything, it makes you frustrated because everyone is so good and you are so bad. It takes quite a few games to get a feel for mcsg. Would you really donate to a server that takes forever for you to join and so far you don't even enjoy it? Their main goal is to make the non donors feel like they like this server enough to donate. Others may have money problems or can't/won't do any online purchases to buy the donor. I think that its either all kicked or none kicked.

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
The donators already have their money's worth.. They can join a server no matter what most of the time. And how will kicking NON donors help them get into lobbies? So what you are saying is that, instead of letting the non donors go straight into a new lobby, they now have to try to join one in the hub?? Plus the probability of getting kicked cause of a new donor joining in? The reason people by donor is so they can server hop with ease. And as for the want to make more people by donor, that is a true point. However, lets say a non donor is deciding whether he should donate to this server. As in, will he really play on it that often or does he even like it? If he can never join a game, how will he know how the games work? Playing a few games doesn't really give you the feel. If anything, it makes you frustrated because everyone is so good and you are so bad. It takes quite a few games to get a feel for mcsg. Would you really donate to a server that takes forever for you to join and so far you don't even enjoy it? Their main goal is to make the non donors feel like they like this server enough to donate. Others may have money problems or can't/won't do any online purchases to buy the donor. I think that its either all kicked or none kicked.
Most Donators will not rejoin a server, since it will take 3 minutes to start again.

Personally I think it should be none kicked. This allows non-donors to join or stay in a lobby that is almost over and they will not have to fight for a spot next round, unless they get kicked.

Jayx10

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes I think that this is a brilliant idea and might probably fix the problem of people getting diamond sword hands.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci