• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Return of the no-kick on End Game

Should servers kick players after the end of each round?

• Total voters

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
No more hub? Nevermind, there is still the mcgamer address :D

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Continue the current system. I have no problems as a non donor now and this could potentially cause some.
For the non donors, guys there are 200 servers in the us, besides, if you manage to get a spot in a server, it'll be easier for you to keep it.
My region has 25 servers. Also, the first problem is getting in the server in the first place. Even though its easier once you do make it, it could turn people away that can't get in their first time. In addition, with the current system, it is easy to keep your current spot because you know exactly what server is restarting and when as you were in it.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Continue the current system. I have no problems as a non donor now and this could potentially cause some.

My region has 25 servers. Also, the first problem is getting in the server in the first place. Even though its easier once you do make it, it could turn people away that can't get in their first time. In addition, with the current system, it is easy to keep your current spot because you know exactly what server is restarting and when as you were in it.
Very true

TerrabyteX

Tribute
Reaction score
I totally agree with the idea of not kicking, but its going to get annoying if you want to move to another server. But, I wouldn't mind if you change it. :)

zorrodc

Career
Reaction score
Wait there were monsters in mcsg?
Nub.
Jk, there were monsters until around the time sg3 came out, if I'm not mistaken.

Also, my opinion:

Definitely not. You meet so many new people by the hub mixing, it would be awful to have no mixing.
However!
I think that the people who make it to deathmatch should stay in as a reward. I think that would be helpful.

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
Or that, kind of makes more sense.

They did for like a few months back in the Beta days ;) no one ever complained back then!
I know I was back there in beta lol, I'm just saying for the new players that might not like this feature.

vascopasco

Diamond
Reaction score
My opinion is just keep it! MCSG is doing great a.t.m so why change? :p

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
The only thing I see wrong with this is there will be a lot more AFK'ers. But personally, that's free points. Also, the thing about donors and not being able to get in games: guys think about it, there's over 4000 slots for EU and US servers. There's no way you won't be able to get into games.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly I hate it when people say that "There's not enough servers! Chad needs to add more!" and yet when you go downstairs with the 111-200 servers pretty much all of them are still in lobby with so many spots open.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci