• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Return of the no-kick on End Game

Should servers kick players after the end of each round?

• Total voters

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The only thing I see wrong with this is there will be a lot more AFK'ers. But personally, that's free points. Also, the thing about donors and not being able to get in games: guys think about it, there's over 4000 slots for EU and US servers. There's no way you won't be able to get into games.
I play CA...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I've actually been getting a fair amount of lag on US recently.
I haven't, but everyone's internet is different :p
I live in the US and I exclusively play EU. So I don't think you have to confine yourself to CA servers...
Then you probably have a better internet than a lot of people. I also used to play EU, but then I switched to US (this was around when there were 10 CA servers so I didn't want to play there) and realized I was getting a much better connection to do that.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
I haven't, but everyone's internet is different :p

Then you probably have a better internet than a lot of people. I also used to play EU, but then I switched to US (this was around when there were 10 CA servers so I didn't want to play there) and realized I was getting a much better connection to do that.

It says my connection is actually lower than the global, and US, average. Anyways, I play EU because it seems like I get kicked from servers much less often, if at all, on EU.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score

It says my connection is actually lower than the global, and US, average. Anyways, I play EU because it seems like I get kicked from servers much less often, if at all, on EU.
Well then you just don't realize the connection difference of the 2 regions or you refuse to accept it because you prefer EU. Either way, not everyone is the same and most people prefer playing where they get the best connection.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The whole point of this is to try to make sure it is easier for non paid members can get on. However with your feedback, it seems the system right now is working well. Thank you for your feedback and will read more below this post.

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
Well then you just don't realize the connection difference of the 2 regions or you refuse to accept it because you prefer EU. Either way, not everyone is the same and most people prefer playing where they get the best connection.
My point in the first place was that I think Chad's idea would work, and be useful. I totally realize regional differences. There are many of slots available, whether you're in CA, AU, EU, US, or AS. There's a lot to be thankful for that there are even that many regions supported, nonetheless that there are thousands of slots available. Saying "Well then you just don't realize the connection difference of the 2 regions or you refuse to accept it because you prefer EU" really confines someone you don't even know (me) into a small box of two negative mindsets, of which I am neither.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
The whole point of this is to try to make sure it is easier for non paid members can get on. However with your feedback, it seems the system right now is working well. Thank you for your feedback and will read more below this post.
Dang.

I prefer the game not kicking you when a round ends, but as long as MCSG is still unique compared to other servers, I'm fine I guess.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
My point in the first place was that I think Chad's idea would work, and be useful. I totally realize regional differences. There are many of slots available, whether you're in CA, AU, EU, US, or AS. There's a lot to be thankful for that there are even that many regions supported, nonetheless that there are thousands of slots available. Saying "Well then you just don't realize the connection difference of the 2 regions or you refuse to accept it because you prefer EU" really confines someone you don't even know (me) into a small box of two negative mindsets, of which I am neither.
Ok, maybe I worded that wrong. But you obviously prefer EU when you could be getting a better connection on US, unless your internet is just really weird and you actually do get a better connection on EU. Sorry if I offended you, I get angry sometimes >.<

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
I think that it is a great idea. This way, more people will spectate the games instead of leaving right away after they die. This will help catch hackers in game because I have noticed that many times when I play there are like 1 or 2 spectators at most. Many times there aren't even any. (I do /list often throughout the game when I want to see who's left without having to hold tab). I know many people t spectators can't record while playing a game cause of crappy computers. (me) But we can still record as a spectator to catch a hacker. Without spectators, we can't do that. As for the people not being able to join, I've never experienced that issue so I don't know about that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci