• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: What do you want to see more of?

So what slot size would you like to see more of?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallin

Spectator
Reaction score
So I am about to set up the new boxes, which is a good time to reset up our server lineup. So let me ask you this for Survival Games, what slot size server do you prefer and would like to see more of? We have been noticing the 120 slots seems to be less popular, however each size of server has it's own gaming style attached to it to mix things up. So what slot size would you like to see more of?
Maybe a 1v1 lobby, could bring more users and speed server time

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like 24 slots or less is what people want.. completely opposite on what I thought the poll will turned out.

Habberz

Experienced
Reaction score
Chad, you need to make the maps random. Voting is a horrible idea. I say this because the AU 48 slot servers are so fun, you join, and you see its either map 1, map 2, or map 3! You need to take away voting, make it random!

Demondue098

Tribute
Reaction score
24 player servers are definately needed . It would allow more players to ACTUALLY play.But then again , if you are a serious competitor like me lol i would like atleast 1 120 player server .=)

you90tpwn3d

Survivor
Reaction score
24 players Less people to kill less bloodbath and more strategy involved.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Although I do love the 24 slot servers, I believe that there is a lack of 48 player ones. As well as a lack of Australian servers.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I play 24 more since that has the classic maps in the corn, and my favorite map is breeze. But if a friend says that there is an open slot in the lobby on eu25, I have no problem playing a 48.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci