• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: What do you want to see more of?

So what slot size would you like to see more of?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would say 24. 120 servers are good for gaining points as there are more people to kill. People always seem to camp on top of their pedestals until night so that they can get refilled chests. 24 is good for quick games. I prefer 120 but they are never full up so 24 because they always fill up too quickly.
Every server except 120 fills up quickly lol

TheMinecraftPerson

Experienced
Reaction score
well, 48 gives the chance for more players to play... and it still doesn't take that much longer than 24... so yeah. Both 24 and 48 are nice.

Hyrulekid

Survivor
Reaction score
My (very dumb) idea: 4 people server in a square, everybody starts on top of a tower, has to fight his way down and to corn! Not many places to hide, short game, chests in every tower.... Would be funny, and there could be 3 of them running like a Walls server....

But from the given options: 24 and 48 (because you can vote 2 options)

EDIT: Yeah, I thought of each player having a single tower.

Callard

Experienced
Reaction score
when i used to play SG i loved 24 slot games more then any other because you would be more likely to win, well thats what i think anyway. 24 slot games for the win!

ragingalbino

Tribute
Reaction score
i like 24 just because they're a bit more fair for the cornacopia. on 48 a lot of people just hit you with thier fists over and over at the very beggining. if you made 32 slot servers that played on breezy island i would play those more than 24 people.!

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
I like 48 slot servers on map 3 cause for some reason peaceful mobs spawn more on them (more enchants :D) but i normally play 24. but i'd like another 120 slot as they haven't been up since 1.2.5 and i loved the 120 slot servers alot aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci