• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Mobs or no Mobs?

Mobs or No Mobs? (Please be sure to specify your opinions below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

toolsk

Spectator
Reaction score
i think if they could be easier it could be better but since its a server im pretty sure you cant chamge it so oh well but still leave them in. they make it more fun

Biffington

Survivor
Reaction score
Keep mobs. I get extremely mad when i get killed by them, but i cooldown eventually lol.. At the end of the day, ill get over it, and then i realise how dull it would be without them.

Cadacis

Spectator
Reaction score
KEEP THEM IN, it's apart of the whole survival games thing, not to mention its funny as all hell when people die by creeper XD

Bacon_Waffles

Spectator
Reaction score
I was once looking around the first Survival Games map in single player and I found this one puzzle near the borders of the map that required a record for a "sword of magic." To obtain a record, the player must use a skeleton to shoot a creeper, and those are the mobs. For this puzzle, even though he says mobs are optional, Vareide probably intended for the second map to have mobs when he made this. Even though this puzzle is already solved on this map, it would need mobs, so the whole map needs mobs. Please keep hostile mobs.

DavidK

Spectator
Reaction score
Nah..... There very annoying. It gets really awkward when the games end cause someone got killed by a spider insted of a player. Very boring for spectators... ;(

dagenais23

Spectator
Reaction score
I think that mobs should be kept in the games however I think that they should be put on easy mode as that the survival games is supposed to be about pvp and to many people get killed by mobs but it does add an aspect to the games that makes it harder to get around.

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Keep the mobs, but is there any way of reducing the amount of mob spawning? Because when you go into a building on map 2 you get beaten by like 20 mobs same thing with map 1 and the boat. The mobs do make it harder to survive though, which i like.

Aellios

Spectator
Reaction score
*SPOILERS!* May ruin some minor details of The Hunger Games book.
The mcsg is based loosely off of The Hunger Games. In The Hunger Games other players weren't the only source of competition. They had tracker jackers and at the end the mutant dogs. I think in order to stay true to the origins we keep the mobs and maintain the same difficulty. Mobs add an extra dynamic and can change the course of a game which makes them a fun (at times annoying) aspect of the games. In conclusion, the survival games wouldn't be the same experience if mobs were removed or nerfed which is why they should remain in their current state.

Connor Stevenson

Spectator
Reaction score
I think NOT, because they are super laggy in multiplayer servers, so I think to take them out. It would just be easier to NOT deal with them than to deal with them and the other tributes at the same time. Though it is funny when friendly spiders follow me around when i join the games, and tributes just stand there like 'What tha crap?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci