• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Mobs or no Mobs?

Mobs or No Mobs? (Please be sure to specify your opinions below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
As for the spectator issue with ghosts modifying spawns behavior, we discovered it to be a bukkit bug. Really nothing we can do about that until it's fixed.

heningen

Survivor
Reaction score
As for the spectator issue with ghosts modifying spawns behavior, we discovered it to be a bukkit bug. Really nothing we can do about that until it's fixed.
Yeah bug n stuff like that but, when a ghost is in the game as another player it gets annoying cuz, They play as normal Tributes but, can fly D: hope that gets fixed soon...

StinkyBryce

Spectator
Reaction score
I think we should keep mobs. BUT get rid of Monsters, because is ruins the point of making it more Realistic...

TailXephios

Spectator
Reaction score
Keep the mobs since they make the game a lot harder and enjoyable but maybe change the amount of mobs since lots of people get ganged on by like 5 creepers

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Mobs replicate the monsters in the Hunger Games.

It adds a challenge also. (Boat)

Deox

Spectator
Reaction score
People who vote no are simply not good at Minecraft PvP. Keeps the mobs because the people who are really good, enjoy running through the forest dodging creeper explosions and arrows whipping past your face and the occaisional spider bite. :D
Agreed, the only time mobs are a pain for me is when im the first to he boat, spiders knocking you off the ladder time after time gets pretty annoying haha, but yeah keep them in, just maybe turn them down a notch.

GhostWolf2

Spectator
Reaction score
I also forgot to point out in my previous post that mob deaths count as environmental deaths with the current point system (and hopefully with the future point system too).

This means that deaths to mobs won't actually decrease your score. Not really a point for or against mobs, I guess, but at least mobs aren't also reducing your score (I bleed 50 point chunks every death anyway, so points have started to not matter to me).

Ratchetncp

Spectator
Reaction score
Personally yes you should keep mobs cause 1. it's like the mutts of real HG 2. Makes It harder on players being chased or chasing 3. I enjoy the aspect of other creatures attacking me not just players beause people can die by mons and if there are no mobs games will be A LOT less entertaining.

calvin borsten

Spectator
Reaction score
Im all in for mobs!
i think they make the game much better and add a supply of tools weapons food ect. without chests!

Cameron1138

Tribute
Reaction score
Keep them, but maybe have slightly fewer, or make it so that they can't spawn until the first night or until a certain number of players have died. That way they'd be more like the mutts in The Hunger Games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci