• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: What if we were to add back exploding podiums?

Would you like if we added exploding podiums into MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 290 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 198 40.6%

• Total voters

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
i want it NAOW or there could be an explosion then the blood affect that some servers have also ass blood when you hit someone

Alec129

Survivor
Reaction score
I know that I wouldn't have much lag either, but I'm thinking of other people, MCSG should be enjoyable for everyone.
Side note: Your signature is causing my browser a lot of lag, while typing. GG!
XD im the pro now:p but i under stand what you mean!

Psyonic123

Survivor
Reaction score
And yes, I understand that not everyone speaks English on the servers. ^-^
But wouldn't it be just the same for someone who doesn't know how to speak English gets a warning from a moderator not knowing what it means?

I only play on US Servers, and it is very rarely that I myself will find someone who is speaking a different language. I think I only saw other languages while playing on the EU Servers when I first started.

So I am sorry if you may have taken it the wrong way about language, because I only play on US Servers where the majority speak English.; So I have not had much experience with people of other languages.

And I at one point started sprinting before it was time too, but not lately. Some people don't have the advantage of getting to the corn before others with people sprinting before. (Learned that the hard way)
Especially new players who have no idea how to sprint and that it is such a thing.

So with the exploding podiums it would honestly make it at least a bit more fair so other people have a chance to get the corn items and to win the game.
That's actually not the case for me- I see a lot on non-speaking English people on the US Servers, but if it's any consolation, they're never Donors. That just brings me back to what you said, "That they have to learn the hard way." Wether or not this is about getting blown off your pedestal. But oh well.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Has this been abandoned? Yes won by about 80 or so votes out of 420, I call that a pretty clear win...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci