• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: What if we were to add back exploding podiums?

Would you like if we added exploding podiums into MCSG?

• Yes

Votes: 290 59.4%
  • No

Votes: 198 40.6%

• Total voters

LordAbsolute

Spectator
Reaction score
Could you elaborate on why you think it's not fair? Like him, I don't mean to be rude, I merely want to hear why.
Every time someone runs against the forcefield, they seem to get an extra boost. But then when I try it, I never get any kind of advantage. Sometimes I even get glitched by the forcefield when where ever I move, I get teleported back. I just hope they put in the exploding pedestals so everyone has the same advantage.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Every time someone runs against the forcefield, they seem to get an extra boost. But then when I try it, I never get any kind of advantage. Sometimes I even get glitched by the forcefield when where ever I move, I get teleported back. I just hope they put in the exploding pedestals so everyone has the same advantage.
You just have to time it right. Nothing that everyone can't do.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
well because some people want it and some people don't how about only Sundays or another day/set of days?

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
Instead of this maybe tone down NCP a lot...
Well, I like ncp because when you get full cirt knock back, they get rubber banded. I also noticed that if you jump and walk in to the force field while in the air and you do it continuously , you will kicked for flying.#off topic
I voted yes because this would be a advantage to me as I normally take 0.1 seconds (yes my fingers are made for spamming) to start sprint.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Please add them back! I was out of town and I never got to experience the laughter.

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
I would love it! Exploding podiums! Hey, why dont they make if you move off early it explodes the whole podium anyways? This will remove the sprint hackers.

Reaction score
I liked this feature, but it caused me lots of lag. I don't want to have to deal with that lag again for more than just one day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci