• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Vote: Your favorite community maps and why?

What is your favorite community map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDeviousKitty

Survivor
Reaction score
I somewhat agree. Some more detail would greatly benefit the map, but my decision wasn't solely based on detail. Yellowstone has a lot of content, and aspects you don't see in other maps. The layout also contributes to the gameplay value. It is a very fun map to play one, and it looks good in my opinion too.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Fortress Pyke all the way! :D Even though I suck on it ... :c

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
contradicts self in statement. boring forest = fun lol face palm
actually I explain the difference between the forests with *cough cough*.
In yellowstone and hungry hills I wander in their seeminly endless forests and stumble upon no chests. While in overgrown arena there are plenty of random and well hidden chests.[/quote]

RadioactivFly

Survivor
Reaction score
Why the heck does everyone love Breeze Island so much? First of all, it's tiny! All you have to do is climb a tree and you can see all the other tributes. This makes it very easy to go around PVPing with everyone and very hard to stockpile supplies and survive. The map is very fight-oriented. This is good if your playing style involves fighting everyone you see. But many players' styles involve survival and only fighting when necessary. If that is your SG style, you will NEVER win on Breeze. Period.

zachislegit

Survivor
Reaction score
P
Yellowstone has less detail than Breeze Island... And that is sad. The 6 times I played on it, I ran into structures that looked like either boxes or circles. There really is no variation and it just makes it ugly.
Dude..Breeze island consists of and island a volcano 2 random ships (one of which has little bottom to it and its still floating..? And some random floating stone thing in the water, and the ocean is all even, and the island i could make in 5 minutes with voxelsniper, not even joking

andrewHTID

Spectator
Reaction score
Teweran or Kharmunrah. Voted for Teweran though because I played it more times than Khramunrah, but both are at the highest level, close to SG2.

senacherub

Spectator
Reaction score
What is it about breeze island that everyone likes? I find it boring. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member