• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Demoted.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
We were talking at school about our weaknesses. Mine was being a perfectionist. I guess my teacher was right xD
As said once. English is not my main language. We could say I already have a great orthography because all of this didn't got learned from school…

pKTran

Senior Moderator | Recruiter
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear this :(. You were an awesome mod, both in-game and out and personally I hope to see you get your moderator rank back again one day <3.
Thanks shoottomaim! I really appreciate it. I hope to be a moderator one day. <3 until then, I'll use the Report Abuse forums

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Why? lol. It wasn't your fault. It was mine.
Because you were a mod, and now you're not… and isn't it hard to become a mod nowadays? I mean; just think of all that hard work of trying to become a mod in the first place… that just makes me feel bad for you.

pKTran

Reaction score
Because you were a mod, and now you're not… and isn't it hard to become a mod nowadays? I mean; just think of all that hard work of trying to become a mod in the first place… that just makes me feel bad for you.
Things like that happen all the time. I'm not the first to be demoted. :p

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
Things like that happen all the time. I'm not the first to be demoted. :p
I know, but I never knew about it because… never mind. So what did happen? Did your friend ban a bunch of people/abuse your powers?

pKTran

Reaction score
I know, but I never knew about it because… never mind. So what did happen? Did your friend ban a bunch of people/abuse your powers?
No. I already explained this in replies earlier. Let me see if I can find it.

This is what I said to someone. "Nothing. My friend did absolutely nothing but play on my account. She didn't ban anyone. She didn't even kick anyone. But Thank you Andres. :) I really appreciate it. I knew it was coming. I don't mind though. I made a stupid mistake, and I regret it. But everything happens for a reason."

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
You can reapply? Interesting. But, I feel it's a bit too soon to reapply. Another thing; if demoted mods really could reapply, I only have one shot. So I don't want to be too quick to do things and get denied automatically. So, for now, I'll just focus on school and Nationals. Thanks anyways Easy. :)
Nationals for what? :0 music?

pKTran

Reaction score
Nationals for what? :0 music?
:p I'm on the Speech and Debate team at my school. I do interpretation, and it's basically just acting without props. I got 4th Alt for nationals last year. It was cool for my first time doing speech. Which is why i'm doing it again this year! :D

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
:p I'm on the Speech and Debate team at my school. I do interpretation, and it's basically just acting without props. I got 4th Alt for nationals last year. It was cool for my first time doing speech. Which is why i'm doing it again this year! :D
wow, that's so cool. good luck!

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Hm, then whats the problem, not big deal! If MCSG need more staff currently why demote one of their best? I think if they have to demote someone it would of been ...[not mentioning names]... Well MCSG should had better reasons of demoting you though why do you though it would come? If you don't feel like telling it in here, tell me on Skype though...

Edit: Maybe i'm taking this a little much because I just don't see the point. If someone is good on doing something they like and they just get demoted for just that? Hm D:
We don't allow staff members to let anyone else use their account, simply because of the security risk and liability it presents with people who are untrained; in addition, the person using their account could do worse things, and honestly, I'd rather be demoted for someone else using my account than be demoted because of what they did/said while using it (as that would hurt my image). Letting someone use your account as a staff member is cause for immediate dismissal from the staff.

pKTran - Sad you got demoted though, you're a pretty chill person and all D:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci