• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Describe Your Personality

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
If you want to talk, I'm here. :( (Well, I'm about to log off for the night, but y'know what I mean.)
Thanks. You have already been a huge help in my life. We have already talked about some stuff and I really appreciate you. Good thing I am not as depressed as I was during my 10th grade year, things have been looking up.

Reaction score
BitoBain Pandq|Slaerr Mooclan you three are on a roll..... You made a thread about personality into an all-out discussion...nice.

Anyway, I am the type of person that hardly gets annoyed. I can be nice, I can be mean, (just like every other human in the world). It usually depends on how I'm feeling. If I feel upset or disappointed, I am rude (obviously...I don't even know what I'm saying anymore). But overall, I am typically nice, and always I am always positive about things, such as the community and where it's going.

To add on, I am always argumentative, until I am sure my point is across, and everyone understands.

*Yeah... I somehow confused myself. This is what happens when I'm tired, but don't feel like going to sleep.*

E

Ephiza

BitoBain Pandq|Slaerr Mooclan you three are on a roll..... You made a thread about personality into an all-out discussion...nice.

Anyway, I am the type of person that hardly gets annoyed. I can be nice, I can be mean, (just like every other human in the world). It usually depends on how I'm feeling. If I feel upset or disappointed, I am rude (obviously...I don't even know what I'm saying anymore). But overall, I am typically nice, and always I am always positive about things, such as the community and where it's going.

To add on, I am always argumentative, until I am sure my point is across, and everyone understands.

*Yeah... I somehow confused myself. This is what happens when I'm tired, but don't feel like going to sleep.*
I wish I could make more posts like that :3

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I know I already replied to this thread, but I think a thread like yours deserves one a bit more articulate. So here we go...

Bipolar is probably the correct term used to describe it. In general, I am a relatively shy, humble and introverted person. I detest sparking short useless conversations with random people, and I hate when people only talk to me to ask me what time it is. I get especially shy and embarrassed when people in larger numbers begin to talk to me. I can only maintain a conversation with one person at a time, and it just doesn't work when I'm overwhelmed. In those situations, I tend to tilt my head downward, give short and a quip or final remark. For example; in one of my classes, I had to draw a self-portrait and some representative objects around it. Some people started looking at it while I was working on it and they were "admiring" it. I got pretty tense and didn't even lift my head upwards to see their reactions. For a while since I entered high school, to other than my friends, I could not look someone directly in the eyes for a longer-than-one-second period of time before looking elsewhere. I thought it was so weird looking staring at someone while you're talking to them, but I guess that's how social interaction works. Who knew?

On the other hand, I can be especially crazy and outgoing in the presence of my friends. Or any closer acquaintance for that matter. I become a complete goofball and I think I'm quite entertaining. I try to pull funny jokes and interesting observations to keep the conversation going. However, no matter if I speak to a complete stranger or close friends, I don't like discussing anything personal or any of my interests. I don't like shoving it into people's faces that I like something, especially since most of the things I like would completely change a person's view on me, and also get me clobbered with a caveman club.

No matter the person I talk to, if it's not my family, I usually put on a "mask" and act the way I do. Unfortunately, while I do have some friends, a lot of them are simply focused on getting girlfriends and hitting on girls and touching their assets. I'm not into those things at all, but they're nice people and I try not to think of the things that would segregate us. That's seriously all they talk about; women's behinds. They play a game where they get points when they touch a girl's butt, which I find very stupid. I'm not even interested, fazed, or even concerned about finding a girlfriend like many people do. It seems like people do it nowadays just to show of to their friends, and not because they actually love them or anything like how a relationship is supposed to work.

In general social interaction, I take quite a while to come up with a formidable response when someone talks to me/asks me a question. I simply detest when people blurt out anything from their butt, which is why I put some thought into my responses. I'm not the kind of person that reacts quickly to dialogue. Even in general, I take a lot of time to think about things; probably a little too much, which is why I am often left pondering upon the origin of the universe and I'm basically not going to fall asleep. Sigh.

E

Ephiza

I know I already replied to this thread, but I think a thread like yours deserves one a bit more articulate. So here we go...

Bipolar is probably the correct term used to describe it. In general, I am a relatively shy, humble and introverted person. I detest sparking short useless conversations with random people, and I hate when people only talk to me to ask me what time it is. I get especially shy and embarrassed when people in larger numbers begin to talk to me. I can only maintain a conversation with one person at a time, and it just doesn't work when I'm overwhelmed. In those situations, I tend to tilt my head downward, give short and a quip or final remark. For example; in one of my classes, I had to draw a self-portrait and some representative objects around it. Some people started looking at it while I was working on it and they were "admiring" it. I got pretty tense and didn't even lift my head upwards to see their reactions. For a while since I entered high school, to other than my friends, I could not look someone directly in the eyes for a longer-than-one-second period of time before looking elsewhere. I thought it was so weird looking staring at someone while you're talking to them, but I guess that's how social interaction works. Who knew?

On the other hand, I can be especially crazy and outgoing in the presence of my friends. Or any closer acquaintance for that matter. I become a complete goofball and I think I'm quite entertaining. I try to pull funny jokes and interesting observations to keep the conversation going. However, no matter if I speak to a complete stranger or close friends, I don't like discussing anything personal or any of my interests. I don't like shoving it into people's faces that I like something, especially since most of the things I like would completely change a person's view on me, and also get me clobbered with a caveman club.

No matter the person I talk to, if it's not my family, I usually put on a "mask" and act the way I do. Unfortunately, while I do have some friends, a lot of them are simply focused on getting girlfriends and hitting on girls and touching their assets. I'm not into those things at all, but they're nice people and I try not to think of the things that would segregate us. That's seriously all they talk about; women's behinds. They play a game where they get points when they touch a girl's butt, which I find very stupid. I'm not even interested, fazed, or even concerned about finding a girlfriend like many people do. It seems like people do it nowadays just to show of to their friends, and not because they actually love them or anything like how a relationship is supposed to work.

In general social interaction, I take quite a while to come up with a formidable response when someone talks to me/asks me a question. I simply detest when people blurt out anything from their butt, which is why I put some thought into my responses. I'm not the kind of person that reacts quickly to dialogue. Even in general, I take a lot of time to think about things; probably a little too much, which is why I am often left pondering upon the origin of the universe and I'm basically not going to fall asleep. Sigh.
Ah yes, you sound a lot like an Introvert to me. That's exactly what I meant to put into my post ;-;

ellebelle1616

Spectator
Reaction score
At first I'm really quiet and shy but then once you get to know me I honestly never shut up and I'm always laughing and screaming so.... xD. I'm also quite sarcastic and if I become your good friend I'll be rude all the time but in the loving kind of friend way. I'm definitely a people person (very social) but only online.

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm VERY hyper, but most of the people on here don't know that because I take pills for it. I am generally nice to people who are nice to me. The only exceptions to that are people who I find cocky or they try to act like they're all big and tough over a video game. Some people used to say I'm cocky, but I am not at all. I honestly think I'm awful. When I act cocky I'm joking around. I was pretty depressed 6 and 7th grade years but in 8th grade and so far this year in 9th I've been extremely happy with my life (Maybe it has to do with me not playing as much?). I'll talk to anyone as long as there cool; you don't have to be a 'known' person I guess you could say to become friends with me. I get mad easily, and I used to show it a lot, but now I hide it very well I would like to say. I might come off as rude sometimes, but don't mind me then because it usually means I'm not in a good mood.

A very scattered post, but it basically sums me up.

Victimized

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm VERY hyper, but most of the people on here don't know that because I take pills for it. I am generally nice to people who are nice to me. The only exceptions to that are people who I find cocky or they try to act like they're all big and tough over a video game. Some people used to say I'm cocky, but I am not at all. I honestly think I'm awful. When I act cocky I'm joking around. I was pretty depressed 6 and 7th grade years but in 8th grade and so far this year in 9th I've been extremely happy with my life (Maybe it has to do with me not playing as much?). I'll talk to anyone as long as there cool; you don't have to be a 'known' person I guess you could say to become friends with me. I get mad easily, and I used to show it a lot, but now I hide it very well I would like to say. I might come off as rude sometimes, but don't mind me then because it usually means I'm not in a good mood.

A very scattered post, but it basically sums me up.
<3

ExtoGrim

Spectator
Reaction score
Cool to talk to, friendly, respectable, and uhh I
guess funny xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member