• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Dracarys

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
So I'm guessing this is going to be added cause Team Elite
No it will be added because it is a good map. Team Elite, believe it or not, is held to the same standards as everyone else. Just because they are closely affiliated with MCGamer doesn't mean they get special treatment contrary to popular belief. It is unfair to them to get hate just because they are team elite. A good example of this is lost ridge, if team elite got special treatment then it would still be playable. But it was broken and not widely popular so it was removed. Anyway, don't hold them to unfair standards just because they are who they are.

Last edited:

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
No it will be added because it is a good map. Team Elite, believe it or not, is held to the same standards as everyone else. Just because they are closely affiliated with MCGamer doesn't mean they get special treatment contrary to popular belief. It is unfair to them to get hate just because they are team elite. A good example of this is lost ridge, if team elite got special treatment then it would still be playable. But it was broken and not widely popular so it was removed. Anyway, don't hold them to unfair standards just because they are who they are.
Team Elite has already announced that this map is coming soon to MCSG servers via Twitter, less than a day after posting a thread. No other map maker, besides Red Forest, would be able to have their map accepted that quickly. Do you honestly believe there is not some bias when deciding to add TE maps?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice how you combined PvP with terraforming if that makes sense :p I'm not sure if I'd enjoy this as a 24 player map. Deffo a 48 one, I can see its really well planned out as well! Not bad, just the theme that bothers me overall :/ But great, a lot of effort

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Team Elite has already announced that this map is coming soon to MCSG servers via Twitter, less than a day after posting a thread. No other map maker, besides Red Forest, would be able to have their map accepted that quickly. Do you honestly believe there is not some bias when deciding to add TE maps?
what i ment by that tweet is that is has been posted on here soo and when selecting maps we do not look at how long they have been posted for we look at if they are good or not.

Edit please do not turn this thread in to a flame thread as it happens every time with our maps and it is against the rules.

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
what i ment by that tweet is that is has been posted on here soo and when selecting maps we do not look at how long they have been posted for we look at if they are good or not.

Edit please do not turn this thread in to a flame thread as it happens every time with our maps and it is against the rules.
"Soon to be on MCSGServers" does imply that it is going to be added and Chad did favorite that tweet. If anything, the tweet was worded quite poorly.

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Hopefully one of my names doesn't get removed from the credits (it's up there twice).

Team Elite

Career
Reaction score
Hopefully one of my names doesn't get removed from the credits (it's up there twice).
Already done :p

"Soon to be on MCSGServers" does imply that it is going to be added and Chad did favorite that tweet. If anything, the tweet was worded quite poorly.
Just remember that in the past we have built to a high so that high standard can be expected from us so when we publish a map and word gets around quickly just the same as when a movie which has a lot of big actors in it gets around quickly. Fame has advantages with publicity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci