• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Dracarys

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
Already done :p

Just remember that in the past we have built to a high so that high standard can be expected from us so when we publish a map and word gets around quickly just the same as when a movie which has a lot of big actors in it gets around quickly. Fame has advantages with publicity.
Fame doesn't equal automatic acceptance into MCSG though. An example would be Moonlight Lake 2, which had insane hype and was extremely popular (I believe it's the most liked map on the forums). But that map wasn't added because, truthfully, the community has little say in what maps get added.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Fame doesn't equal automatic acceptance into MCSG though. An example would be Moonlight Lake 2, which had insane hype and was extremely popular (I believe it's the most liked map on the forums). But that map wasn't added because, truthfully, the community has little say in what maps get added.
This is not the place to voice your complaints, it is a place to offer criticism on a map. Stop now.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Lets focus on this map stuff rather then getting all amped up about the map selection process for MCSG please.

Anyway, Dracarys was my choice in name whilst Red Keep was Daves - we both love Game of Thrones so it was logical to toss in a reference. I figured Dracarys made more sense to me since it is high Valyrian for 'Dragonfire' and thus a dragon burning things down sounded good to me! :p

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
It reminds me of TSG1 without snow

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Please dont burn me! Im no slave army seller! :eek:

(Map looks amazing! :D Love the game too! :p)

cscoop

Platinum
Reaction score
Who would have guessed. Another map with freaking dragons. It's also pretty funny that this is definitely gonna get accepted because the most powerful staff contributed to making it. Don't get me wrong though, looks nice c:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci