• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Dracarys

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Who would have guessed. Another map with freaking dragons. It's also pretty funny that this is definitely gonna get accepted because the most powerful staff contributed to making it. Don't get me wrong though, looks nice c:
I know what you mean with the dragons and stuff, but I think that applies more to the general Minecraft community putting dragons in every single massive build there is haha I dont recall there being many maps with dargons specificly on MCSG :p

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
This map is definitely getting accepted, not because it's good, it's terrible tbh, it's just because Dave built it.

Moonlight lake 2 wasn't accepted because staff doesn't like the builder.
No need to talk about this again :p

Cscoop Name another Team Elite map with Dragons.
Name one with no Castle :p

Now back on topic : The map -
I like the map , but I wanted something different than a caslte and houses and trees. with these amount of builders I would axpect a bit more work :(
The terreforming looks good , the dragon aswell .
I guess I'll just wait for a download link :)

theamazinggeek

Experienced
Reaction score
Pros:
-Seems like a good amount of terraforming
-I like that the grass is spread out around the fields allowing strategic flint and steel.

Cons:
-Generic builds (dragon, mideval style houses, castles)
-Too big for 24 player map

Loudv2

Survivor
Reaction score
Team Elite has already announced that this map is coming soon to MCSG servers via Twitter, less than a day after posting a thread. No other map maker, besides Red Forest, would be able to have their map accepted that quickly. Do you honestly believe there is not some bias when deciding to add TE maps?
PREACH BROTHA

Edit: Also, you guys never put polls on your maps to see what the community scores actually are, put one on this map. ;)

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Just one last thing before I provide my constructive criticism
Can you name me a few team elite maps that aren't on the mcsg servers? Or for that matter Red Forest?
Ok so constructive criticism time
I like the dragon cudos.
I like the builds good job
I like the name john snow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci