• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Explain your username!

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh you know, I was thinking of some random object to put as my IGN when I was younger and I thought of a cheese stick, but you see, cheesesticks was already taken and so, I was forced to edit the spelling a little bit. Then BAM, cheezstiks.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
well the quote "your a wizard harry" was the foundation of my name it eventually evoved into Wizter but thats too common so i tried WizterWicks for being a Wicked Wizard idk i use to love Harry potter and then i didn't feel like it fits me so i played around with it and came up with Wizterfix so i made an account but it got hacked leasson learned (never ask a friend to buy your account for you no matter if his your irl friend ) and then i was kind of in a hurry so i made an another account called wicky and a bunch of random numbers.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Mine is historical. I am a history buff, always have been. One of my favorite eras to study is the WWI and WWII era. My username, in minecraft, is LiveInInfamy. This comes from FDR's speech after the pearl harbor bombing. From the speech: "...Yesterday, December 7th, 1941 -- a date which will live in infamy -- the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan..." I saw the phrase "A date which will live in infamy," and I thought that sounded pretty cool and decided to make it my username. Overtime, on other servers, the people I worked with would call me Lively for short, and I made that my name for the MCSG website.

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
mireiyu ミレイユ
Prince ruined country. Prince signed a covenant with the devil of hell girl
亡国の王子。 地獄の悪魔少女と盟約を交わした王子

SuperGoatsCheese

Survivor
Reaction score
hmmmm..
I don't know what to say....
I guess i make up lots of usernames on the spot.
Simply string some random words together:
eg. SevenRabidDogs (just thought of that on the spot xD).
I guess that's why my alt account is called SausageMaker...

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Otto- My dogs name
101- Yo gawt eny betta numbars dawg?

Otto101

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
First of all, my name doesn't stand for ProShooterBoyFriend. Just thought I'd get that out of the way. (Common Misconception.)

Let me start out by saying when I made this account, I was a massive Battlefield fan/player, and still am. That marks out the "BF" part. (BattleField).

The rest of the name is quite self explanatory. Shooter, because Battlefield is a shooting game, Pro, because IMO I'm quite good at it, etc.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Tyler773

Tyler is mah name, and 773 is mah old area code, so come and stalk my past self :D

5Life

crafter extraordinaire
Reaction score
Look....I just created this name to make myself feel better when I realize I have no life.... ╥﹏╥

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci