• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell :)

kingusa12

Quantum
Reaction score
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

PLEASE STAY ELISHA! PLEASE!

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
One of the best players that ever existed on MCSG left...
:(

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
Now AS Server has no Modertors to invigilate :( Ksenia is hardly on here. What has the world gone into :(
Ksenia was away for a school trip and is back friday so you'll have someone to take over =D I'll be jumping on as a bit to patrol them until then and hopefully be hiring a new as mod ASAP.
Sad to see you go Elisha but good luck in the real world!

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well, my mod app got denied. No luck trying again xD Anyways, thanks for helping out #WeAsians

fushi

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go, you were a great guy. I completely understand your decision though, and I think you thought it through well. Farewell, and good luck with the rest of your life. Don't forget that we're always here for you if anything goes wrong.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Cya man, you were always fun to fight. You don't have to leave completely just play in moderation :p Don't let it control your life but don't just give it up if it's your favorite hobby.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci