• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell :)

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I hope u stay to play. hopefully you do your awesome man hope i see u rackin up those wins again

branone

Career
Reaction score
Now AS Server has no Modertors to invigilate :( Ksenia is hardly on here. What has the world gone into :(
Au Moderators will be happy to occasionally shift to the As servers, but regardless, it's sad to see such a minimal amount of staff in the region. :(

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We need more Moderators. At least 2 is enough. :( Ksenia grabs one of the spot :)

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
You should go South Park mode and sit down for 5 weeks, put your life aside, and just tryhard as much as you can on MCSG to slay Gravey4rd.

I mean, he can't be touched with the amount of wins he racks up. >.>

EDIT: Anyways, bye. I didn't know you, but good luck wherever life takes ya.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Elisha, I never had the pleasure to play with you, which I will certainly regret. Farewell and good luck in your life's endeavors if you choose to leave for good.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Wait. Elisha's leaving?
Please excuse me for a second.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
*sobs* *knocks over tables* * slashes own wrist with a shard of glass*

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Nooooooooooooooooooooo u are the best u can not leave. #elishadontleave2013

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
I only got to kill you twice :( have a nice time and remember
Minato has an a

Hamsterdam

Survivor
Reaction score
Farewell Elisha, I wish you well on your journeys. I can see why you are choosing to leave as MCSG can become a bit controlling of your life. You will always be remembered as one of the greatest players and I am sure your name will stay near the top of the leader boards for a long time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci