• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feel Bad For Normal Players

Reaction score
I do agree. Donor only servers would also offer better games, since most donors are pretty good in Survival Games.
Less fistfighters, hackers (I don't think hackers donate, or at least rarely) and random noobs hiding away.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
There's only donor games us1-10. I've mentioned this before in another thread. The normal players are better off playing on us11-30 where, at least from what I see, there are no donors except for like 1 or 2. When regular players join us1-10, let me just say that they are not going to make it out of that lobby alive...
Maybe only full donor games on us1-10, but there are still plently of donors on the other servers. I've seen donors on nearly every server, I once got in before the server was half full and got kicked on one of the us10-20.

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score
I do agree. Donor only servers would also offer better games, since most donors are pretty good in Survival Games.
Less fistfighters, hackers (I don't think hackers donate, or at least rarely) and random noobs hiding away.
There's alot more donor hackers than you'd think.
Maybe only full donor games on us1-10, but there are still plently of donors on the other servers. I've seen donors on nearly every server, I once got in before the server was half full and got kicked on one of the us10-20.
Well in these cases, they don't have a right to whine. They should just try joining sooner, whereas in a donor games they'll always get kicked.

FanTaSiX3

Tribute
Reaction score
I have personally never seen a donor on eu 26-30 and I bet half of you didn't know there was an eu30

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if you get caught on us69 you will get banned/temp banned because you aren't allowed. And I don't think there is a working eu30, because everytime I've added it to my list it said it was down. I definitely know of a us30 though.
Wait, going on US 69 is against the rules o_O?

Then why is it up?

FancySteak

Survivor
Reaction score
I've never seen more than 4 donators on eu25-30 simultaneously…

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci