• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Freeze Island

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's voted pretty often on CA, showing that the community does like the map.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think anyone has realized that Ice chases won't be really bad anymore since there is 1.7 sprint...

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
lol how is it any better? xD now ppl like.. never lose sprint xD.. that was the only hope we had in catching ppl on freeze.
But when you hit someone on the ice in 1.6 you lose your sprint and they get knocked back farther and continue sprinting. 1.7 you hit someone, you're still sprinting. If you get any lag hits on somebody at least you won't have to activate your sprint every time.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
But when you hit someone on the ice in 1.6 you lose your sprint and they get knocked back farther and continue sprinting. 1.7 you hit someone, you're still sprinting. If you get any lag hits on somebody at least you won't have to activate your sprint every time.
goes both ways then i guess :p either way.. it'll still be annoying

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wiiiuw my dragon ^-^

But yeah, I liked the map (and not because I helped built it, I only built one thing). I much preferred freeze to breeze or demons, I liked the ice chases and the map in general. It was one of the maps I can actually win on xP
Yeah like Le0 said. It was also one of the maps I could also win on. I had an awesome route, but apart from that I preferred it more to demons. The lava just got on my nerves. I prefer freeze more that breeze actually. I love the ice combat as it adds a new aspect to PvP.

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
I have two things to say about Freeze island. 1st Yes, it was quiet annoying when trying to pvp in the ice. 2nd If you think of it, The community enjoyed this map as it was voted allot of the time.
I'm not to sure if the map should or shouldn't be added back to MCSG.

SpazDog1

Tribute
Reaction score
Freeze isn't bad but it's sure better then a few of the new maps *cough*Boombeards*cough*

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Freeze isn't bad but it's sure better then a few of the new maps *cough*Boombeards*cough*
Nope. Have you played Boombeard's? It's much better at least in my opinion. The map looks much better, is more original, and I'd take water fight over *barfs* ice fights any day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci