• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Freeze Island

Goodeggs

Tribute
Reaction score
Okay...... a LOT of you have the wrong idea.. Its a PETITION i dont care if you hate it. Your just supposed to say you like it. Thats what a petition is!!!

DeformedChild

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will kill myself if they bring this back. No offense to anyone, but this was a horrible map.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
^This kids drunk.
Demons Breeze was sexy and amazing and beautiful and accomplished a lot in its' life, It went to Harvard and earned a PHD in Computer Sciences then moved on to work with Bill Gates for a long ass time until it retired here on MCSG, But then it was taken down even though it was great. Demon Breeze 5Ever <4

I just realized how odd this sounds... whatever.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I loved freeze as I knew where to find to double chests right next to each other.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
I had some really good memories on Freeze, always remembering it would get voted if it was shown. I do think it should return, maybe just so it's played once in a while.

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
In before people realise it's not a Necro since it relates to the thread topic.

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In before people realise it's not a Necro since it relates to the thread topic.
A necro can be related to the thread topic, it is a post on a thread that has been inactive for an extended period of time. Considering that this is a map thread, it is open for discussion at any time and will not be locked.

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
Ice PvP is different, it adds a variety to MCSG, a fun variety at that.
Man's got one hell of a point. Teweran I's got ice but it wasn't voted anywhere near as much as Freeze was on the old voting system. Plus, I don't know what else was bad about the map other than JUST ice-related problems. The tier IIs were easily accessible (erm...the lava mountain was hard to exit from both ways but it was still easily accessible.

In fact, I challenge someone to name three things wrong with Freeze Island that don't pertain to the ice.

Edit: Might as well necro quote since someone already necro'd the entire thread. #DiscussionRevived

You're welcome! :D

gizmobrick

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm sure that many had fun freezing on Freeze Island. Probably because it is only available on ca, as, and au servers xD. But seriously the should bring it back.

DisguisedDolphin

Spectator
Reaction score
DisguisedDolphin thinks that Freeze should stay.

So basically, I don't really know why this map was removed, but I really enjoyed it and hoped that it'll make a come-back! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci