• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gaming mice?

1qw3er5t6y

Career
Reaction score
Mine cost me £10 off amazon and it's great. I've tried a few expensive gaming mice and I really don't see the difference. Fair enough if we're talking about some professional league of legends player, but for minecraft there's not gonna be a huge difference between x dpi and 5x dpi.
There are more factors that you have to take into account other than dpi. Theres quality, durability, comfort, macros, response time, software and much more.

boboy1999

District 13
Reaction score
I am thinking about getting the Razer DeathAdder Chroma. It seems to be the best one for what I need. Any razer mouse seems pretty good but it is all about preference.
May I ask why are you returning the razer naga hex?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nephilim isn't this big enough for a status update?
Hmm not really. He is asking for gaming mice suggestions and the best way to ask for help or something of the sort is through the General Support section. And other members could get some inspiration from the thread as well. :)

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
Hmm not really. He is asking for gaming mice suggestions and the best way to ask for help or something of the sort is through the General Support section. And other members could get some inspiration from the thread as well. :)
Why is this in Community Corner then?

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why is this in Community Corner then?
Well that is awkward. I genuinely thought that this thread was created in the General Support section. Thank you for pointing that out! :)

Thread Moved to the General Support section.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Hm. I am a Steelseries type of guy. I don't have anything over Razer at all though.

My suggestion to you is, if you want looks over quality, I would go with Razer. Razer never fails to amaze me with it's flashy equipment, but I prefer quality.

Now, I am not saying Razer has bad quality, but I feel as if Steelseries is more "Precise" and "Accurate".

It's up to you, but that's just my opinion. :p

Snipez

Gold
Reaction score
Well that is awkward. I genuinely thought that this thread was created in the General Support section. Thank you for pointing that out! :)

Thread Moved to the General Support section.
That Just made my day! LOL

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I personally have had a Razer Naga Hex, like the one you returned, for well over a year and it's worked out for me rather well, but I guess it's up to personal preference... I like steelseries mice however, such as the sensei or rival if you don't want the naga hex :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci