• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[GLOBAL] Top Player?

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
1. Huahwi
2. Lovelights
3. darkrai202
4. TOXICWASTEII
5. Gravey4rd
You're looking to small here more accurate:
1. Antvenom he was too good to play hunger craft
2. BajanCanadian He has youtubes so he 3 gud 5 u no matter wut u say
3. JeromeASF yah axes chop chop bacca and sh!t Bacca we trust or whaevah
4. JoeyGarceffa that skill! He killed so many people that wer r00d d00ds.
5. Shanrrbananrr Omg yah gg69 she betted Justice in a fair 12v1! And said gg1/2 it was close doe!
Swag!

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ooo, another thread like this in which I'm sarcastically mentioned. The joke is old now.
I didn't mean any offence by it. I was just parodying the typical randy who doesn't know anyone but Youtubers and worships Huahwi. You're considerably better than me, and would be high up on my 'serious' list if I were to do one. Plus I'm pretty sure I was the only one joking, which kind of reinforces the joke, if you know what I mean.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Huahwi
2. Haven't really thought about this. Anyone wanna help?
3. TOXICWASTEII
4. Lovelights (Not joking.)
5. Gravey4rd

I don't want any flame on this. This is my personal opinion, you may think of me as a stupid person for making such decisions, or think of me as a smart person. This is my opinion, which may be different from everyone else's.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
10. Pokemon.
9. Hungry hungry hippos
8. Leafygreentea (just lag m8)
7. Ray from RoosterTeeth
6. Thetonetamahack
5. Magikarp
4. Bajancanadian
3. Shanrrbananrr
2. Joeyanya Graceffanya
1. Pewdiepie

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
There really is no way to determine. A majority of the people in the community say "Huahwi" or "TOXICWASTEII" because they have YouTube channels and therefore people see them PvP. Many of the best PvP'ers/MCSG'ers don't have YT and no one really has seen them fight. Plus, there are so many factors. Your internet could be better or worse, your overall setup (Computer, mouse, keyboard, etc.) could be better or worse making it easier/harder to fight. Also, sometimes people just have bad days when they're playing or are tired. Even simple things like having cold hands can really make a difference in how you play. There is no way possible to determine who the best PvP'er or player on MCSG is, but it's cool to see people's opinions (Again, most of these people mentioned are YouTubers). And like people have said before, an MCSG win with 14 players that are all noobs and no teams counts for as much as winning a game in a full lobby where you took out multiple teams and hackers to win.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
There really is no way to determine. A majority of the people in the community say "Huahwi" or "TOXICWASTEII" because they have YouTube channels and therefore people see them PvP. Many of the best PvP'ers/MCSG'ers don't have YT and no one really has seen them fight. Plus, there are so many factors. Your internet could be better or worse, your overall setup (Computer, mouse, keyboard, etc.) could be better or worse making it easier/harder to fight. Also, sometimes people just have bad days when they're playing or are tired. Even simple things like having cold hands can really make a difference in how you play. There is no way possible to determine who the best PvP'er or player on MCSG is, but it's cool to see people's opinions (Again, most of these people mentioned are YouTubers). And like people have said before, an MCSG win with 14 players that are all noobs and no teams counts for as much as winning a game in a full lobby where you took out multiple teams and hackers to win.
^^^^^^^

Cale

Survivor
Reaction score
I agree with trunks but no others xD gravey is overrated, grape is alright, chunk is not THAT good (he is gud don't get me wrong but I wouldn't put him in the list quite.), and I've never heard of Blake xD
I put grape there because i've learned a lot for watching him and some of the things he does have helped me improve immensely in SG. Blake is a beast no questions. Gravey is overrated but he still deserves to be here I think. And last but not least, chunk, I just used him as a filler XD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci