• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[GLOBAL] Top Player?

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
See? THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS! This is why we can't give unbiased ratings on the forums of the top PVPers! This is why we need a totally objective leaderboard that puts GraveY4rd and Darkrai at the top due to their win count (and possibly their other secondary stats - I really don't know nor care how it calculates it).

Grr....and while I despise Huahwi with every bone in my body, and now have stopped having anything to do with Shan ever since she became a Huahwi fan/friend, I respect the fact that the leaderboard ranks him in the top ten. I don't have to like it. I just go with it and try to either knock him off myself (which will no doubt take a very, very long time should I ever gain that many wins) or hire mercenaries (like Darkrai, or MNGLOGANp to do my dirty work for me).

Edit: Yes, I just retro-quoted. Deal with it. >_>
May I ask why you hate Huahwi so much? I always see you posting about him and hating on him. Fair enough if you think Huahwi is overrated, but he is undeniably good...

MNGLOGANp

Diamond
Reaction score
See? THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS! This is why we can't give unbiased ratings on the forums of the top PVPers! This is why we need a totally objective leaderboard that puts GraveY4rd and Darkrai at the top due to their win count (and possibly their other secondary stats - I really don't know nor care how it calculates it).

Grr....and while I despise Huahwi with every bone in my body, and now have stopped having anything to do with Shan ever since she became a Huahwi fan/friend, I respect the fact that the leaderboard ranks him in the top ten. I don't have to like it. I just go with it and try to either knock him off myself (which will no doubt take a very, very long time should I ever gain that many wins) or hire mercenaries (like Darkrai, or MNGLOGANp to do my dirty work for me).

Edit: Yes, I just retro-quoted. Deal with it. >_>
How much do you pay?

StigJam89

Platinum
Reaction score
darkrai202 is bad and everyone knows it.... jks ily nick ;c <3
:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members