• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[GLOBAL] Top Player?

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
you cant know that for sure, however. aside from the ping, he is actually really good at pvp as well. but I still cannot know whether him or blake is better; I have never seen blake fight. I trust that he is good, however.
I've never seen him play, so I could be 100% wrong so don't take my statement wholeheartedly. But from what I have heard around the forums, he just has godlike ping lol.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
I've never seen him play, so I could be 100% wrong so don't take my statement wholeheartedly. But from what I have heard around the forums, he just has godlike ping lol.
he does; its true that it assists him, but that is certainly not his only strongsuit.

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Gravey4rd (Sure hes top on the leaderboards, but he deserves it, if he wanted to he could easily get 5000 wins anytime he wanted to, plus he has an insane ratio and amount of wins on the hive (1000-1300))

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
[Insert Over rated Player]
1. Gravey4rd (Sure hes top on the leaderboards, but he deserves it, if he wanted to he could easily get 5000 wins anytime he wanted to, plus he has an insane ratio and amount of wins on the hive (1000-1300))
On that, I think any one that is in top 10 can get 5000 wins if they tryhard o.e

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
1. Huahwi
2. Lovelights
3. TOXICWASTEII
4. Gravey4rd
5. shanrrbananrr
See? THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS! This is why we can't give unbiased ratings on the forums of the top PVPers! This is why we need a totally objective leaderboard that puts GraveY4rd and Darkrai at the top due to their win count (and possibly their other secondary stats - I really don't know nor care how it calculates it).

Grr....and while I despise Huahwi with every bone in my body, and now have stopped having anything to do with Shan ever since she became a Huahwi fan/friend, I respect the fact that the leaderboard ranks him in the top ten. I don't have to like it. I just go with it and try to either knock him off myself (which will no doubt take a very, very long time should I ever gain that many wins) or hire mercenaries (like Darkrai, or MNGLOGANp to do my dirty work for me).

Edit: Yes, I just retro-quoted. Deal with it. >_>

Last edited:

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Ugh...honestly, there isn't a point to any of those threads. The whole basis of each of those threads is really "Who I think are the top X players." It's strictly opinion-based, so of course it's going to vary. Depending on how many people you know, experiences you've encountered with them, etc., you're bound to have a different list than someone else. Something like this shouldn't be official, but all we can say for sure is that Gravey4rd has the most wins...so does that mean he's the "best"? Not necessarily, all it means is that he has a lot of wins. Nothing more than a number.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci