• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Gold Donor Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zCrits_

Career
Reaction score
What is your IGN? zCrits_
How long have you been on the MCG servers? Since July, signed up on the forums on August
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? sadly not
Why do you want donor? So I can join games that are full, and help me in CB's/Scrims. Also, who wants grass donor ;-;

Xqer

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:xu (bought stat reset)
How long have you been on the MCG servers? A month, but never signed up on the forums until monday.
Have you ever bought any donor rank before?:No... I wish
Why do you want donor?:To join full servers, it's a headache getting kicked by donors as well. And who doesn't want free donor? xD

J

Jojo

My iron donorship will end on 3rd December :/ Am I allowed to enter? :(

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
What is your IGN? Mirkoz999
How long have you been on the MCG servers? The day when I bought my premium account, 8 March 2013 (Maybe 9 or 10, i don't remember exactly).
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? I bought 3 times the Iron rank and one time the stats reset perk :)
Why do you want donor? With that rank I could play with my favourite streamers, i will not have to wait until the game start and it could help me (I'm a knowed Youtuber, so yeaaaaah...)

Saimo

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your IGN? Raveyy
How long have you been on the MCG servers? Mh, 1 and half a year.
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? No
Why do you want donor? I need it

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your IGN? TehMaksNinja
How long have you been on the MCG servers? Over 2 years.
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Yes, as seen in my signature.
Why do you want donor? I believe I deserve it because I am not a very wealthy person, and a lot of my friends have donors so I am very limited as to when I can join a game with them, and it makes me feel really dumb when I say "Guys, the game is full do you mind leaving and finding another so I can join?" Also may I quote myself;
"All these people getting donor and I'm sitting here like "Damn! £1.25 for Iron? You think I'm Bruce Wayne?"

Marcuzssss_Sw

Tribute
Reaction score
What is your IGN? Marcus_Sw
How long have you been on the MCG servers? I Think started about 2 years ago
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Well, technically no. A friend of mine were generous so he bought it for me. And tht was iron donor
Why do you want donor? I wan donor because I play alot. And I really mean it aswell. And this is pretty much the only server I am playing on. So I would love it. #MCSGIsDaCoolest

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your IGN? My IGN is mshasmter731 but this is for my friend Cenalock54
How long have you been on the MCG servers? I have been here since 2012 he has been here I think since 2013
Have you ever bought any donor rank before? Yes but he never has even had iron donor
Why do you want donor? I told him along time ago that I would buy him donor but never got to and I want to try to make it up to him :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci