• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Heart of the Mountain - MCSG

Is this map good enough for MCSG?

• Total voters

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
(Sorry for double post, so alert comes again)

I love my tomb :) Hard to get to, but it looks like it's going to be really fun! That's probably going to be my route for the map :p And that other secret area I was too lazy to find the lever/button for so I just broke in :p Spawned too many zombies/lava! :p I found another few locations for chests.
Coordinates should be visible in the picture :)
2013-02-07_19.04.04.png

http://imgur.com/yRGqCjF (Image wouldn't upload to forums)

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
I'll definitely consider those spots if I come up with another update, I'm thinking this was the last though.

My favorite part about those pictures is that you have 2 damaged bows, like you had just looted some skeletons? ahahah and the bones and arrow! What are you doing on the map!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'll definitely consider those spots if I come up with another update, I'm thinking this was the last though.

My favorite part about those pictures is that you have 2 damaged bows, like you had just looted some skeletons? ahahah and the bones and arrow! What are you doing on the map!
I was checking out my tomb :p

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
I LOVE IT
Thanks! Appreciate it!

I know I said;
Dur this is the last update dur
But I was going through it and found a pretty good blunder, fixed it and decided there was much room for improvement.

DETAILS

This is for all of you people that really like details.
I previously forgot to really pay attention to variation in blocks (bricks and stone mostly) so I've made it look like this place has been here a while under the mountain. Pillars and supports are crumbling, cracked, and mossy where grass/water/dripping water/vine meets brick.

1 - Massive attention to detail (cracked brick/ mossy brick/ mossy cobble/ ferns, grass, saplings/touchups)
2 - Added a small sewer in the business district
3 - Added new area at x-719 y38 z348
4 - Added new area at x-815 y22 z357
5 - Added 6 new chests

Check it out! Leave some feedback, and tell Chad to add this in the next additions because lava deaths, extreme heights, sweet redstone and parkour needs to make a comeback.

If anyone has a server they could host this on and try a few rounds with a bunch of people, let me know! Would love to get some gameplay footage!

Thanks guys!

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
Had to change a tiny little flaw - One of the unique villager shops I left in a fence. So I've updated the DL link to the 100% final copy (unless I think of another mistake)

(removed)

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
New video outlining most of the tricks in my map! Hopefully those of you who haven't downloaded it will enjoy this!

Edit: Sorry about the music -- It does come in at 2:04 :(

Oops my youtube got some deletes.

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
Nice but to much chiseled stone brick
I know what you mean, and as a builder of things and junk, I am aware this is my weakness. Maybe when the quarts comes out I'll try to give it a visual facelift!

i REALLY like the corn! best corn i've ever seen!!
Thanks! I tried to give it something new! I used the soulsand to you would reallly have to think about getting in there and where you would go after, and also patched the soulsand all over the spawn area to hopefully give those runners something to worry about. And the lava gives it a small aspect of danger; gotta watch your back!

graysha97

Survivor
Reaction score
I love it, but I think the grass areas need to be changed to something more practical for underground areas.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci