• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Help beta test our new website!

Do you like the new website?

• Total voters

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, I really don't like it. The art is okay, but it's too bright, too square-ish.
We may be making a darkened theme for the new style. The transition from a dark website to something absolutely bright is a bit...meh. :p

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
It seems like everyone is complaining about the dull, emptiness, and brightness of the new theme.

It's best to leave the brightness alone, since as you said, the transition from a dark theme to a bright one is quite a difficult transition.

It also seems that the entire half of the background image is just blank and grey. So, possibly, the artist should add things such as little minecraft characters fighting. Ya know...doodles. That's better than blankness.

I suggest contacting the artist that made the background, to further improve the background and fill in the void spots.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Again we will have both themes always active but will change it over to the new one, once all of the bugs are fixed. We plan to add in a dark version of this as I agree with the white background. So dont panic as you can customize your experience while being logged in.

joron202

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey um i just saw this video that this guy was playing with 130 tributes i think so i wonder if thats gonna come back i wanna try that out! Please add it back.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Dun liek it. It's too... eye hurting... I like this one. It's dark and nice. I hate using the McTF2 forums and... er... Another forums, just because of all the white. I've been here for a year nearly, The transition is too much D:

cgoeller

Spectator
Reaction score
I personally think it is too lite of a layout. It seems a bit cartooney, and maybe a little bit unprofessional. I don't really have any criticism other than that.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
I personally think it is too lite of a layout. It seems a bit cartooney, and maybe a little bit unprofessional. I don't really have any criticism other than that.
Keep in mind the majority of this community is between 8 - 18; mainly 8 - 15.

charchar23

Spectator
Reaction score
wow love the new web style its so mood boosting if that makes any sense its like bright and all and I love the art at the top of site :D

BlazeFort

Survivor
Reaction score
the background is way too bright, id prefer a light brown, light green, or light grey.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci