• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

HungryHills (24) - WIP (Nearly there!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
We don't want to put up too many pictures, it will spoil the map. But we are uploading a picture of the cornucopia. (We have changed it)
You can message me the photos. I want more! its such a good map!

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
We don't want to put up too many pictures, it will spoil the map. But we are uploading a picture of the cornucopia. (We have changed it)
How is the glass dome going? Is it there already or have all your screenshots been out of view of it?

If so then this is gonna be a huge map.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
How is the glass dome going? Is it there already or have all your screenshots been out of view of it?

If so then this is gonna be a huge map.
The dome is in some of the pictures but you can't see it because of we brightened up the sky a little. :)

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
Wait. Cant you make a glass dome suing voxelsnipe? I wanna make a map, but making the glass dome manually gonna take a LONG time.

juanhbk1

Experienced
Reaction score
Wait. Cant you make a glass dome suing voxelsnipe? I wanna make a map, but making the glass dome manually gonna take a LONG time.
Go to the center of the map, dig down about 20 blocks then //hsphere glass (the radius of your map)

So if you want your map to be 1000 blocks, the size of the first Survival Games map, then you would do //hshphere glass 500

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
Use world edit. You can set a glass dome. Use the radius of 500 for the maximum 24 play map.

OliBear

Experienced
Reaction score
We pretty much just need to do the PDF file now. :)

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
Looks awesome, I hope this gets accepted!

Those are some quality pics too, I wish my computer could handle those kind of shaders.

AverageLoz

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm sure this will be accepted, maybe not the first time round though but looking forward to the feedback you'll be getting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci