• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hydra - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quno79

Experienced
Reaction score
If you don't mind could you please fill everyone (3rd parties) in on the situation but if you do not want to it is fine but i suggested taking an argument like this somewhere else with a moderator this could be fixed in a simple 5 minute skype call.
can you please not spam the Hydra clan thread as you are not in the clan and not applying thanks for your time!

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am not sure if I am allowed to say who it was that got banned but one of Toxic's members got banned for abuse during our battle and then he was later banned for hacking. As far as I know this person got unbanned for hacking but didn't get unbanned for the abuse during the battle which means Toxic broke rule 5 on the AU clan battle guide. If you can't be bothered looking at it then the rule goes something like "Do not disrespect other clan members on the servers". Toxic clearly broke this rule and therefore they earned themselves a disqualification for the battle. If anyone has any further questions about this matter then feel free to inbox me and I will answer your questions. Please don't ask me who got banned and what they said as I am not the one who will be releasing this information to you. That information stays between the staff and the banned player.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
H
I am not sure if I am allowed to say who it was that got banned but one of Toxic's members got banned for abuse during our battle and then he was later banned for hacking. As far as I know this person got unbanned for hacking but didn't get unbanned for the abuse during the battle which means Toxic broke rule 5 on the AU clan battle guide. If you can't be bothered looking at it then the rule goes something like "Do not disrespect other clan members on the servers". Toxic clearly broke this rule and therefore they earned themselves a disqualification for the battle. If anyone has any further questions about this matter then feel free to inbox me and I will answer your questions. Please don't ask me who got banned and what they said as I am not the one who will be releasing this information to you. That information stays between the staff and the banned player.
He talked to Bowser after the battle and got unbanned straight away.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
There was really no need for this comment as we know that Toxic was disbanded.
Just because Toxic disbanded doesn't mean that they wouldn't want an incorrect result posted on your thread.

Anyway, I don't think there's any need for anymore flame/discussion on this topic.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just because Toxic disbanded doesn't mean that they wouldn't want an incorrect result posted on your thread.

Anyway, I don't think there's any need for anymore flame/discussion on this topic.
We've sorted it out through Skype anyway. There is really no need for you to get involved as you don't know the details.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
We've sorted it out through Skype anyway. There is really no need for you to get involved as you don't know the details.
I was just explaining it to you because it seemed like you didn't understand.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I was just explaining it to you because it seemed like you didn't understand.
Who are you talking to?? :eek:

Also can I ask why can't I see you rooster and your clan wars for some reason it doesn't come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci