• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Hydra - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Who are you talking to?? :eek:

Also can I ask why can't I see you rooster and your clan wars for some reason it doesn't come up.
Who do you think I'm talking to? The user I quoted obviously.

Don't know, looks fine to me.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Who do you think I'm talking to? The user I quoted obviously.

Don't know, looks fine to me.
I was just confused as I didn't see any quotations and that is strange that I can't actual see it I'll just ask someone to screenshot it and send me it through imgur or gyazo.

_SquidMan_

Diamond
Reaction score
I was just confused as I didn't see any quotations and that is strange that I can't actual see it I'll just ask someone to screenshot it and send me it through imgur or gyazo.
Weirdest conversation ever.

Lord_Of_World4

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft in game name: Lord_of-World4
Wins: 420
Are you a donor and if so what type of donor are you?: Regular.
Skype name: lordawesomeman4
Have you been in other clans? (Please specify): Switch, Dazed is all I can think of, there is one more though.
Have you been banned before? (Please specify): Yes, for abuse.
Do you own a headset?: As you'll see in my skype picture AND skype mood, "Razer Kracken Pro Analog Gaming Headset'', I love her <3

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft in game name: Lord_of-World4
Wins: 420
Are you a donor and if so what type of donor are you?: Regular.
Skype name: lordawesomeman4
Have you been in other clans? (Please specify): Switch, Dazed is all I can think of, there is one more though.
Have you been banned before? (Please specify): Yes, for abuse.
Do you own a headset?: As you'll see in my skype picture AND skype mood, "Razer Kracken Pro Analog Gaming Headset'', I love her <3
Denied, due to not enough people wanting you in the clan. Also I can't trust you after what you did. Sorry

csimp8444

Survivor
Reaction score
Why did you guys remove the loss against #Toxic since we're disbanded doesn't mean you guys can remove the win cause we won fair & square.

_SquidMan_

Diamond
Reaction score
Why did you guys remove the loss against #Toxic since we're disbanded doesn't mean you guys can remove the win cause we won fair & square.
Firstly, look in the clan battle guide, and secondly, there was much controversy over who won that battle (due to one of Toxic's players being banned for breaking a rule in the battle), so since they disbanded it was decided for the battle results to be removed completely.

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This clan has lost about 10 times in its lifespan, why do you remove every loss? Do you think it gives you a good rep..?

csimp8444

Survivor
Reaction score
Firstly, look in the clan battle guide, and secondly, there was much controversy over who won that battle (due to one of Toxic's players being banned for breaking a rule in the battle), so since they disbanded it was decided for the battle results to be removed completely.
I'm positive the ref told that we where on the right and you guy's were on the wrong. so stop trying to have a perfect ratio when i know for a fact nuggetz have beaten you about 5 times and toxic has beaten you 2 times

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm positive the ref told that we where on the right and you guy's were on the wrong. so stop trying to have a perfect ratio when i know for a fact nuggetz have beaten you about 5 times and toxic has beaten you 2 times
Check skype please czimp <3

Quno79

Experienced
Reaction score
Check skype please czimp <3
AS A CLAN WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU GUYS TELLING DORKY HOW TO OWN A CLAN AND WHATS WRONG AND WHATS RIGHT. IF SOMETHING IS WRONG YOU DONT NEED TO INFORM HIM. YOU CAN CONTACT A MOD AND THE MOD CAN CONTACT DORKY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci