• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I may be in a state of mini-crisis.

DoUEvenShift

Diamond
Reaction score
Awwwww don't worry moo!

Biggest thing I can say is join clubs/activities/sports. Being involved will help out a lot with meeting people and making new friends. Maybe even see if your school has a video game club :p

If you need someone to talk to or vent let me know (I'm one of the few forumers who has been through highschool AND college :D)

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Just be confident! If you want, think of some potential questions you might be asked on the first day of school, and think of humorous responses to them in order to break the ice. You can then introduce yourself, and the rest is eZ pZ.

Good luck, and let me know how it goes!

Reaction score
Not really hard. In the first 2-3 months you may have some problems, but after that I think you'll be okay. I'm going to go to 7th grade, so I'm going to go to a new school. I know 5 people there from my old school, but still, I don't really know the teachers and the classrooms. Just try to be yourself.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Go in dat school flash a nipple don't get bullied eat good food don't worry it'll be over in 4 years just at least we have Taco Bell

Reaction score
treat it like jail, find the biggest hardest kid, probs the senior quarterback and stab him a lunch with your knife. sure it might look bad but at least you will get a rep or being a bad ass (or you could be put into jail which would be good because you could repeat it to become king of jail then king of death row) QA:TL?

TotalyNotHawk62

Experienced
Reaction score
If it helps I didnt know anyone at my high school when i was a freshman and I turned out fine. Just be yourself, I know youre shy, I am too, but making friends never hurts.

Reaction score
Okay, so this time last year I moved home, moved somewhere where I knew nobody, I also moved school. I was in your possition, I didnt know anyone, but what came of it was I just sat by myself at lunch in the lunch hall, and people came to see me and asked "Do you want to come sit with us?". So I did.

Moo, even if you don't know them and they ask you to chill with them, you might make some great friends, or they might turn out be jerks... Because when I did it and it turned out these guys were the biggest jerks in the school. But because of this was that nicer, kinder people came along and told me to hang out with them.

Baiscally, what I'm trying to say is take the risk, and go and sit with them if they ask you. I know you live in America so it might be different, but I'm trying to help! ;)

Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci