• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I may be in a state of mini-crisis.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
You got this moooooooooo :3
I'd help, but I'm only in 7th grade xD

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
Be the funny guy, joke around.. You'll be loved <3

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
-Not knowing where to sit in class/lunch. The best way to resolve this is ( I know you are shy) but just try make small talk with some people before lunch. Then you will get to know them a bit better and you can ask them something along the lines of "Oh what are you doing for lunch"

-Not knowing who's a bully, jock, class clown, or otherwise. (Except for my assumptions based off of their appearance, which can be misleading.) Okay, this is a tricky one. You will eventually get to know them over time. But as for now, the bully. You mentioned you are a year older than the majority of you class. Perfect, if anyone tries in the slightest bit to bully you step in straight away and make sure they know that they are not going to do that to you. As for a jock, tbh I don't know what that is :p I am Irish. The class clown, a bit of advice for this. Laugh at him what ever but don't make friends with him as they will probably only get you in trouble with teachers etc. In a whole, don't go out searching for a certain group to make friends with. Make friends with the people who are nice to you and who you get along with. E.G don't just make fiends with the cool people just because it might increase your popularity, make friends with the people who are right for you.

-Not knowing any of the teachers or students. As said previous, come out of you shell. Its a new opportunity to be a completely different person and just take the time to get to know them.

-Being confused when trying to get to classes and navigate the school
And a whole lot more. Just post them and I will answer :)

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
1. Confidence is key.
That's the only tip you need, because the first impression you give is important. Act like you own the place, don't be scared of anyone. If you are eating lunch, just sit next to people you have seen somewhere. And don't just sit there, start random conversations because otherwise it may be awkward if the new guy just sits there and doesn't say anything. Be bold. Talk about whatever. Talk about fruits, cars, animals, whatever you want. Get to KNOW new friends. Don't wait for them to talk to you. Take the conversation to your own hands. Looks means nothing. As long as you are confident, no one cares about your looks. If you are the same in real life as you are on the forums, conversations should be a piece of cake for you. Also, don't be afraid of failing. If you're afraid of failing, you're afraid of doing anything.

xGtZz

Career
Reaction score
1. Confidence is key.
That's the only tip you need, because the first impression you give is important. Act like you own the place, don't be scared of anyone. If you are eating lunch, just sit next to people you have seen somewhere. And don't just sit there, start random conversations because otherwise it may be awkward if the new guy just sits there and doesn't say anything. Be bold. Talk about whatever. Talk about fruits, cars, animals, whatever you want. Get to KNOW new friends. Don't wait for them to talk to you. Take the conversation to your own hands. Looks means nothing. As long as you are confident, no one cares about your looks. If you are the same in real life as you are on the forums, conversations should be a piece of cake for you. Also, don't be afraid of failing. If you're afraid of failing, you're afraid of doing anything.
Best conversation starter is a funny meme, just shove it rait up his nose.
I: "Have you seen this one?"
Randy: "No"
Randy: "Hahahahaha"
I: "Where are you from?"
[Standard conversation continues, you get to know the person without any awkward-ness <-- whatever.]

Reactions: Wyz

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
[Standard conversation continues, you get to know the person without any awkward-ness <-- whatever.]
Damn that's good lol

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
It seems like everything I have to say has already been said. So yeah...

I suppose all I can tell you, is how very much you go through, I'll always be here for you. Bromance.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Moo, are you a good trash talker?
No, sorry.
Okay, so this time last year I moved home, moved somewhere where I knew nobody, I also moved school. I was in your possition, I didnt know anyone, but what came of it was I just sat by myself at lunch in the lunch hall, and people came to see me and asked "Do you want to come sit with us?". So I did.

Moo, even if you don't know them and they ask you to chill with them, you might make some great friends, or they might turn out be jerks... Because when I did it and it turned out these guys were the biggest jerks in the school. But because of this was that nicer, kinder people came along and told me to hang out with them.

Baiscally, what I'm trying to say is take the risk, and go and sit with them if they ask you. I know you live in America so it might be different, but I'm trying to help! ;)

Good luck!
Thanks c: I guess I just have to hope.
You got this moooooooooo :3
I'd help, but I'm only in 7th grade xD
Hehe, that's fine
Be the funny guy, joke around.. You'll be loved <3
;-; I can't make jokes.
-Not knowing where to sit in class/lunch. The best way to resolve this is ( I know you are shy) but just try make small talk with some people before lunch. Then you will get to know them a bit better and you can ask them something along the lines of "Oh what are you doing for lunch"

-Not knowing who's a bully, jock, class clown, or otherwise. (Except for my assumptions based off of their appearance, which can be misleading.) Okay, this is a tricky one. You will eventually get to know them over time. But as for now, the bully. You mentioned you are a year older than the majority of you class. Perfect, if anyone tries in the slightest bit to bully you step in straight away and make sure they know that they are not going to do that to you. As for a jock, tbh I don't know what that is :p I am Irish. The class clown, a bit of advice for this. Laugh at him what ever but don't make friends with him as they will probably only get you in trouble with teachers etc. In a whole, don't go out searching for a certain group to make friends with. Make friends with the people who are nice to you and who you get along with. E.G don't just make fiends with the cool people just because it might increase your popularity, make friends with the people who are right for you.

-Not knowing any of the teachers or students. As said previous, come out of you shell. Its a new opportunity to be a completely different person and just take the time to get to know them.

-Being confused when trying to get to classes and navigate the school
And a whole lot more. Just post them and I will answer :)
Thanks c:.
As it turns out, the school system forced me into 10th grade (which is what I should be in according to my age) so yeah... and for lunch, I sort of just worked it out by sitting outside. xD
1. Confidence is key.
:c unfortunately, the reason that I worked so hard at foruming was because in the real world, I'm the opposite of how I can be online.
wat gg
It seems like everything I have to say has already been said. So yeah...

I suppose all I can tell you, is how very much you go through, I'll always be here for you. Bromance.
<3 Ty
Let us know how it went when you get home buddy! Hope it went well
Downsides: MCSG website is blocked on their WiFi, it rained the entire way home (I was walking ;_; my schedule got obliterated in my pocket), and it's a pretty unfamiliar school so it'll take me some time to memorize my classes and locations.
Pros: The teachers don't really care much about me being on my iPod c: so I can read books and do stuff on it sometimes, plus there's WiFi which I automatically connected to somehow. No one really bothered me, and the teachers seem decent, plus I got into the one elective that I really wanted to - Journalism.
Too bad you go to an all guys school. You wouldn't know if it works or not.
Lel
I've been in HS for the past 3 weeks, come talk to me if you need any help! c:
c: <3

I was surprised to find that I was forced into 10th grade, rather than what I was expecting (9th grade)

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
I can't really give as much feedback as coming to a new school not knowing anyone because I've known mostly everyone in my school for 2 years and 30 kids for 8 years and my middle school basketball teammates for 1-9 years. But here's my point, you can't be afraid or shy to try to meet new people, it's like mcsg I guess why would you be afraid of them. Who cares what you look like? Are you just going to tell yourself it's going to be hard or can you pull through and realize how easy it is to get friends and even some girls too. Like I said, this topic for me is impossible to relate to because I get all my confidence from playing basketball because I'm known for it in my school and friends, this sounds cheesy but just be yourself, don't let people judge you and why should you care? You can't be afraid to fail if you don't even try it. You'll know who the nice kids are, you can find a lunch table trust me it's easy, as for getting friends.. That's your decisions, good luck! I didn't really have good answers but I tried lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci