• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

If MCGamer could host anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
We want to host in Melbourne originally. Possibly in the future if AU is more supported, we would just convert out of SAU to make our own network. Something I wish we can do but we would need a lot of help from the community to help pay for that upgrade.
Na Adelaide! I'm just kidding, there are basically no hosts in Adelaide.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You could release my Quantum ranks and get more moneeeys for more servers ;)
Quantum ranks were set up to fund large server projects actually. The first wave helped funded upgrading the US servers to 10Gb and the second wave helped added more EU nodes + various upgrades. We may release another batch when we decide what location we plan on hosting in + any upgrades to a current location.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Quantum ranks were set up to fund large server projects actually. The first wave helped funded upgrading the US servers to 10Gb and the second wave helped added more EU nodes + various upgrades. We may release another batch when we decide what location we plan on hosting in + any upgrades to a current location.
I bet you if you had more ranks you could make allot of money for the server but its not always about the money I guess :p

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
North Carolina don't doubt it just do it

and uhm, like idk maybe India, South America, and Asia/Japan seem like they would be the best

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Please host in South America! Everyone that plays on the CA servers are from South America. I know so many players from South America. Ever day I see at least one person saying #MCSGSouthAmerica!

Josh_Zhy

Career
Reaction score
Please host in South America! Everyone that plays on the CA servers are from South America. I know so many players from South America. Ever day I see at least one person saying #MCSGSouthAmerica!
honestly, I think it would be the more used then AU

but, the trouble is finding a good host in south america

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci